Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward

2 posters

Go down

Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward Empty Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:30 am

[Jester]  HI  AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE...

[hopen4it] Patience was there something wrong with the forum this morning? I had to read last nights post on Recaps today

[Patience] hopen4it THEIR SITE HAS BEEN DOWN ALMOST ALL DAY. THEY ARE WORKING ON IT

[lady luck] Jester, I would be interested to know if you can share anymore about the bonds you mentioned last week. I believe we were waiting for them to be paid.

[Jester] lady luck YES THAT IS TRUE... FUNDS REPORTEDLY NOT FROZEN... ACCORDING TO THE PEEPS TELLING ME SO.... HOWEVER... NOT SPENDABLE YET... JUST SITTING THERE...

[lady luck] Thank you - don't know what to make of that - paid, not frozen but also not spendable...

[Jester] lady luck YOU CAN SEE IT... YOU KNOW IT IS THERE... BUT YOU CANNOT MOVE ANY OF IT... NOT FROZEN BECAUSE OF THE NORMAL REASONS THAT HAPPENS... LIKE YOU ARE A BAD GUY OR SOMETHING... BUT YOU CANNOT USE IT YET BECAUSE SOMETHING ELSE HAS TO HAPPEN....

[Jester] I BELIEVE THINGS WERE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN... YET... THEY WERE PREMATURE IN ROLLING IT OUT...

[Jester] THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I AM AWARE THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED...

[lady luck] Ahhh to be a fly on the wall... Well then, we wait too.

[Jester] I AM GUESSING THAT VALENTINES DAY HAS EVERYONE TRYING TO MAKE AMENDS TO THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS TONIGHT... LOL

[bhd999b] Jester...while we are on a red flag....Do you see all the dominoes in place for the rv to take place? Or, do you have known items that you can't talk about that you are still waiting for? And, thanks for all your time & the education you are trying to give us. I am trying to learn but a bit slow yet.

[Jester] bhd999b LET ME THINK....

[Jester] MAYBE I WILL JUST SHARE PART OF MY UPDATE TO THE GROUP FROM EARLIER...

[Jester] NOTHING MUCH HAS CHANGED AS FAR AS AVAILABLE DETAILED INFORMATION IS CONCERNED... AS REPORTED IN THE LAST UPDATE... AND WE DO GET UPDATED REGULARLY... WE ARE STILL HEARING THINGS ARE GOING WELL AND MOVING FORWARD... AND READY TO GO...

[bhd999b] That sounds fantastic!

[Jester] I WARNED YOU THAT AS THINGS START TO UNFOLD THERE WILL LIKELY BE A LOT OF INFORMATION BEING MISCONSTRUED BY THE GURUS... THEY ARE ALREADY REPORTING A LOT OF IT ERRONEOUSLY AS IMMINENT RV AND PEOPLE BEING PAID OUT AND THINGS LIKE THAT...

[Jester] THERE IS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF CHANGE GOING ON IN THE WORLD TO AFFECT THE GLOBAL RESET OF WHICH THIS RV IS PART.... IF YOU ARE READING ANY OF THE STUFF I NORMALLY PUT OUT ON A DAILY BASIS THEN YOU ARE WELL AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT IT ALL MEANS...

[hoot2602] Jester Appreciate the update

[bhd999b] I like the rumor mill of the Gurus, but listen to you and I like Mountain Goat. You, I really learn from. I am amazed at how much I didn't know or had any idea of. It is still appalling that all this has happened and most of the USA is in the dark.

[Jester] MOUNTAIN GOAT IS OKAY AND PRETTY FACTUAL.. BUT ALSO LIKING TO CALL IT... SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH...

[hoot2602] Jester Hopefully, she will be right very soon.

[hoot2602] Jester After the RV have you come up with any ideas about what we can do to motivate change...to  get the sheeple involved? We plan to pay it forward but, lots of people need to get their heads on straight.

[Jester] hoot2602 WELL ALL YOU CAN DO IS SUPPORT THE PEOPLE TRYING TO AFFECT THE CHANGES WE LIKE TO SEE....

[pokerbrat] Jestet I must admit I played the layaway game. And you told everyone to get off that shet

[Jester] pokerbrat YOU GOT MORE IN HAND NOW WITH THAT ADVICE.... YES OR NO?

[Jester] BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD... OR READ THE DANG FINE PRINT.... MOST OF THOSE RESERVES ARE NOT GOING TO PASS MUSTER....

[diditrvyeet] Jester in your opinion do any of the gurus have a clue about rates or is that misinformation also as you have said it is not going to happen like the gurus think it is

[Jester] diditrvyeet LET ME ASK YOU THIS... IF YOU WERE THE BAD GUYS.... AND YOU LIKED TO CONFUSE THE ISSUE.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

[Jester] HOW IN THE HECK CAN THEY BE TELLING IT EVERY SINGLE DANG DAY AND NEVER BE CORRECT?

[Jester] WHY WOULD THEY DO IT YOU ASK? WHAT IF THE ONLY WAY THE REPUBLIC WINS IS WITH THE GROUPS...

[Jester] LINE UP A GURU OR TWO... FEED THEM SOME BS ABOUT NOT GOING THAT WAY... TO HELP DELAY THINGS....

[Jester] AND IF THE UST IS LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN PARTICIPATION AMOUNT... IT KEEPS THEM FROM GETTING IT....

[Jester] BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TO SCART TO GO THAT WAY... AND THE BS CONTINUES...

[Jester] AND THE FACT IS THAT THEY HAVE SCREWED A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE END... TOO BAD SO SAD... THE SHEEPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER THAN TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN SO WRONG....

[Jester] HOPEFULLY.... THEY ARE MEMBERS OF 'THE GROUP'... FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE GENERALS64/STUDLEY GROUP... THAT WILL SAVE THEM....

[Jester] ALL THE UST GROUPS ARE CLOSED... IF YOU DID NOT GET IN ONE.... AND YOU ARE NOT IN 'THE GROUP'... IT MAY BE A BAD DEAL FOR YOU....

[diditrvyeet] mentoredlife good comment on how the cabal so easily has controlled dinarland

[mentoredlife] Diditrvyeet not just dinarland. They've done a pretty good job of controlling all of us until we finally had enough and started to wake up to what's really going on

[diditrvyeet] mentoredlife oh if we only really knew how bad it is but we have a fighting chance with some of us waking up

[diditrvyeet] mentoredlife the nursery rhyme the ants come marching one by one just started going through my head lol tells you how i think

[mentoredlife] diditrvyeet so true. Better late than never.

[mentoredlife] diditrvyeet "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

[diditrvyeet] mentoredlife yep book it in history and history repeats itself

[diditrvyeet] Jester i get a chance at work to mostly skim news articles on my phone, mostly yahoo, and seems like i see alot more articles on Putin now, some trying to discredit him and I shake my head, not fooling me so fast anymore

[Jester] diditrvyeet GOOD DEAL... LOOK AT THE SOURCE... IF THE US... ALWAYS SLANTED... IF NOT... USUALLY GOOD TO GO...

[diditrvyeet] Jester i would have never given a second thought before

[chasen] Jester ok I'll ask a question. I know this is ready to go and is based on timing. Are the ones in charge trying to lessen the negative impact by waiting or are they still disinfecting the cabal?

[Jester] chasen THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS IT MAY APPARENTLY BE OUR PRESIDENT THAT IS CONTINUOUSLY HOLDING THINGS UP AT THE REQUEST OF HIS PUPPERMASTERS...

[Jester] THEY ARE PULLING THE STRINGS..... SO THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH....

[Jester] BUT THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS... THE WORLD IS CLOSING IN....
[pokerbrat] Jester if the groups cash out first and I know there is a ton of work involved with a group. Wouldn't it take forever to get the people done in the General 64 group???

[Jester] BUT TO ANSWER... IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO GET THINGS MOVING... THERE WILL BE INFORMATION THAT HAS TO BE PONIED UP... AND CHECKED OUT... AND THE DINAR WILL HAVE TO BE VALIDATED... ETC....

[Jester] YOU CAN BELIEVE ME OR NOT ON THAT ONE... I WILL BE LONG GONE BEFORE THAT EVER COMES AROUND.... LOL

[diditrvyeet] Jester saw a headline just now "polish presidential candidate vows better ties with russia" others get it!

[Jester] diditrvyeet ISNT THAT THE TRUTH... THE FENCE SITTING IS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE.... HAHAHAHAHA

[chasen] Jester have your contacts indicated their thoughts on what it might take to rebuild?

[Jester] chasen YES AND I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL OF IT... WILL BE AN UNDOING OF WHAT HAS BEEN DONE....

[Jester] VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT... I DO APPRECIATE EVERYONE COMING IN... I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY NICE NIGHT...

[Jester] IT IS VALENTINES DAY AFTER ALL... HA!

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward Empty Re: Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward 13432110

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward 2805820865  Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward 2805820865  Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward 2805820865  Jester Sat Night Chat saying things are moving forward 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum