Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."

Go down

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  Empty Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:24 am

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  Story_img_54dc6d3720cdb

Ebadi said in a conference attended by private sector development agency correspondent {Euphrates News} that "encourage the private sector will help in the promotion of the economic reality of the country, through access to self-sufficiency, and the introduction of hard currency into the country, will help support the economy" ...

2015-02-13
http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=76748

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  Empty Iraq is capable of crossing the economic crisis throguh the investment of human resources

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:25 am

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "self-sufficiency and help prevent the import in the introduction of hard currency into the country and the advancement of the Iraqi economist."  Story_img_54dc90687f265

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP said Juma Bahadli for the National Alliance that "Iraq is able to overcome the current economic crisis by investing in human resources and activate the stalled sectors."

He Bahadli told {Euphrates News} that "it is possible to cross the current economic phase, through the amendment of human resources, investment, industrial and agricultural, economic and human resources, and activated in accordance with the requirements of the current stage." He added Bahadli that "work on the revitalization of the agricultural and industrial sector and prevent the import and access to self-sufficiency would be insufficient to resolving the crises that arise on the economy. "It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had said yesterday in his speech at a conference to support the private sector that "Iraq is bankrupt and unable to overcome the current economic stayed with him, and he will come out of them stronger through the activation of the sector agricultural and industrial, and the introduction of hard currency for the country

2015-02-13

http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=76772

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum