Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 Empty Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 am

millionday: I HAVE THE ONE THING I SAW TODAY THAT WAS MY FAVORITE AND IT WAS EARLIER

millionday: "Iraq has begun advancing steps forward to enhance its security and its economy, and that all political forces see in the political reforms the best solution, pointing to the presence of significant challenges will be to overcome the togetherness of everyone's efforts.

The statement continued, "The meeting also covered the main themes that were discussed during the anti-terrorism conference, which was held in Germany in the previous period.
For his part, Ellwood was delighted to meet with President al-Jubouri, adding that Britain is following Iraqi affairs with great interest, and appreciates the positive role of Chairman of the Board of Representatives in support of the reform process. 
The meeting was attended by Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Iraqi parliament Hassan Chuird.

millionday: SO WE ARE NOW IN THE REFORM PROCESS

millionday: I LIKE THAT WELL I GUESS LOVE THAT I SHOULD SAY -- WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED -- SUCH A LONG TIME TO WAIT FOR THE WORDS EVEN LOL

-----------------------------------------

letsroll: millionday ... could i get your opinion on something mohammed selah said on monday, my question would be is he referring to 2 days after the speech Abadi gave today ?

millionday: SURE HUN GO AHEAD

letsroll: BAGHDAD / ... Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Dr. detection. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Monday, the existence of a new economic strategies, noting that it is the sense of the transformation of the Iraqi economy into the world economy.
Saleh said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News," that "Iraq's economy coexist on oil, which is today in a major development and heading towards the open market in the world," noting that "Justice must be applied correctly in order the results are satisfactory and pour the interests of the country." .
Saleh added that "there is a new economic strategies, especially the private sector strategy which will launch two days later, and these strategies constitute the starting point for turning the economy of Iraq to the world economy," pointing out that "the advancement of the physical citizen requires," First we have to have every Iraqi citizen holds qualifications Full of action, protecting him from the unemployment fund after reaching the reaching the retirement age, and secondly must provide the appropriate business environment, thirdly must provide soft loans, etc., and this is what we will work on in the future. "Finished / 13

letsroll: thats the most of it

millionday: OK -- THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE LAWS THAT WILL PROTECT THE PRIVATE SECTOR AS THEY ARE STATING THAT THEY ARE GOING FORWARD TO A MARKET ECONOMY -- MEANS IMPORT/EXPORT FROM THE GLOBE AND TO THE GLOBE --- MARKETS --- THIS WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE STOCK MARKET AS IT IS THE LISTING-- THEY ARE PUTTING IN PLACE THE PROTECTION LAWS FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND THE CITIZENS ---

millionday: THAT WOULD BE THE BENEFITS OF UNEMPLOYMENT -- WORKMANS COMP ETC AS WELL -- SEE THE LAWS ARE USELESS BY THEM SELVES WITHOUT HAVING THE RESULTS INCLUDED IF THEY ARE BROKEN -- SO THEY NEED TO APPLY THE OUTCOME OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY TOO

letsroll: thank you always was wondering about the phrase launch two days later

millionday: THIS IS THE THING WITH THE TWO DAYS STATEMENT IMO --

millionday: THEY ARE GOING TO LAUNCH THE ECONOMIC STRATEGIES AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER THEY WILL MAKE ACTIVE THE PRIVATE SECTOR LAWS OR (LAUNCH) SO THAT PROTECTION FOR THE MOVE TO A GLOBAL MARKET IS LEGALLY APPLIED

millionday: I THINK THIS WILL GO WITH WHAT I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU HERE
millionday: LETS LOOK AT THIS FOR A SEC

millionday: parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, said his committee will add a Governor of the Central Bank and the agency relationship managers and bank Rafidain and Rasheed to discuss the draft law guarantee bank deposits, next week.
He said Haider's (IMN) that "the parliamentary Finance has seven laws will be discussed by the most important guarantee of bank deposits," noting that "the Banking Committee emanating from the Finance Committee will present the law in the next session for discussion."

millionday: NOTE --- THESE ARE ECONOMIC STRATEGIES

millionday: He stressed that "the Commission will begin legislation seven laws during the second legislative term," noting that "priority will be the most important laws."

And the form of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in January 20 last, a crisis cell under his chairmanship and membership of the finance ministers and oil and Planning and the Governor of the Central Bank shall establish priorities for exchange, as well as the formation of a crisis cell in every ministry of to cut costs and increase the state treasury resources.

millionday: SO THE LAST OF ALL OF THIS IS STATED HERE TO BE THE 20TH OF JAN ----- THIS IS THE CRISIS CELL THAT WE READ ABOUT AND TALKED ABOUT HERE AT ONE OF THE NEWSTIMES NOT TOO LONG AGO -- ABADI WILL HEAD IT AND IT WILL BE A GROUP FROM THE MINISTRIES WE SEE HERE -- FINANCE-OIL-PLANNING- AND THE GOV OF CBI TO MONITOR THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC REFORM MECHANISMS --- IT SAYS EXCHANGE BUT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THIS IS TRANSLATED SO WE WILL SEE WHAT IT MEANS ON OR VERY NEAR TO THE 20TH----SMILE

millionday: ALSO --

millionday: THEY WILL HAVE A CRISIS GROUP IN EVERY MINISTRY -- THIS IS SO ANY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED BECAUSE THERE IS SOMEWHERE FOR EVERYONE TO GO TO GET THE ANSWERS -- THEY ALSO HAVE THE DEVELOPMENT BUILDING AND THE ONE STOP SHOP SITE ON THE E-GOV INTERNET SITE WE READ ABOUT AS WELL -- IT INCLUDES A BUILDING YOU CAN GO TO AS WELL AND THEY HAVE THEM THROUGHOUT IRAQ

millionday: WHOOPOW
----------------------------------------

CanTWaitwoRV: Hi MD...this is a good one: 
Infallible confirms the completion of the laws relating to the oil and energy sector
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwwww.alforatnews.com%2Fmodules%2Fne ws%2Farticle.php%3Fstoryid%3D76767&edit-text=

millionday CanTWaitwoRV: GOOD FIND HUN -- IT SHOWS HOW MUCH HE SEES THE NEED FOR THE RUSH TOO -- LOVE IT >>> Fuad Masum, the President stressed the need for the completion of the laws relating to the oil and energy sector.

CanTWaitwoRV millionday: this one also..."Jabbar Abdul Khaliq In a statement singled out the "direction Press" said the budget bill will be printed and published in the Iraqi Gazette after three days to be valid execution and later released provincial quotas,"http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?code=cotn%3AGKP.L&display=discussion&threshold=0&action=detail&id=11545761
--------------------------------

CanTWaitwoRV millionday: 
http://iraqdinar.us/iraq-may-be-forced-to-ask-2/
Said Abdul Khaliq in an interview / Baghdadi News / “The general budget for 2015 is still within the legal ceiling, and delay its endorsement because of fluctuations in the global oil market, The Ministry of Finance can not determine the price of speculative oil according to these fluctuations,” adding that “on Monday or after Tuesday could see the adoption of the budget in 2015 by the Council of Ministers and sent to the House of Representatives. ” He pointed out that Abdul Khaliq “2014 budget will be disbursed term bonds offered by the Ministry of Finance after the end of the year, and will not leave the deficit only $ 5 billion to the 2015 budget, which has to cover the remaining deficit of almost $ 15 billion.”

millionday CanTWaitwoRV: HMMMMM
millionday CanTWaitwoRV: KIND OF STRANGE TO ME -- I WILL RESEARCH ON IT MORE HUN
--------------------------------------------

millionday: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE ISX -- IRAQI STOCK MARKET AND WHAT CBI HAS STATED

millionday: THIS ONE IS GREAT -- WHOOPOW

millionday: ISX ABOUT CBI AND THE DINAR RATE

millionday: According to the announcement by the CBI, CBI Board of directors has taken decisions on its exceptional sessions no. 1519 on Jan. 25, 2015. According to the CBI’s Law No.(56) for the year 2004 (revised), CBI issued instructions to achieve the goals of the bank and the stability of the IQD exchange rate against foreign currency through the optimum use of the resources of foreign exchange resources to meet the all needs and not distracting CBI with functions which are the top of work of the banking system and the relevant offices, while adhering to the requirements of anti-money laundering and terrorism funding laws No. 93 for the year 2004. In the announcement, the list of allowed transactions funded from banks abroad mentioned.

millionday: NOTE --- THE DINAR RATE WAS IMPOSED AND NOW THEY ARE REFERRING TO CHANGES TAKING PLACE

millionday: The instructions will be applicable starting from Feb. 22, 2015. (Source: CBI)

millionday: NOTE -- THERE IS MORE

MOD.subgirl millionday: so this has to have an reality rate to have it go is that right???

millionday: THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WERE GIVEN TO THE ISX BY THE CBI ON THE NEW REGULATIONS SET BY CBI THAT HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO CHANGE THE 2004 ISSUED REGULATIONS THEY ARE REFERRING TO

vanessa123: Md...I expected the PM to say more this a.m. Is this correct that the budget has to be in the published gazette within the next 24 hours and funded within 2 days afterwards, per the constitution? Am I mixed up?

millionday: VANESSA THE CONSTITUTION IS SUPPOSED TO SAY IN IT THAT AFTER THE PRESIDENT SIGNS THE BUDGET -- IT WILL BE PRINTED AFTER ONE DAY HAS PASSED TO BE MADE INTO LAW

poppy3 millionday: ONE COMMENT----THAT MEANS NO LATER THAN FEB 22 EXPECT ANYTIME PAST THIS COMING MONDAY IN MY BOOK . ACCORDING TO HOW HAPPY ABADI MAKE BARZANI ON SUNDAY ?? POPPY3

millionday: I LOVE IT THAT THEY ARE SHOWING DATES THAT WE ACTUALLY CAN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY -- LOL

Craveman: Did anyone comment yet about reports of ISX jumping 28% I think it was?

millionday: I SAW THAT THEY DID JUMP THAT MUCH -- A MARKET THAT SEEMS TO BE A COMPETITIVE ONE OR BENEFICIAL WOULD RAISE IT WOULD SEEM -- SMILE

millionday: I WILL BE HERE FOR ROUNDTABLE AT 1 EST AND WE WILL SEE MUCH MORE
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 Empty Re: Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:31 am

Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 Edit-110

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 2805820865  Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 2805820865  Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 2805820865  Millionday THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS 2/12/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down