Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW.

2 posters

Go down

angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. Empty Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW.

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Angelquest   Article quote:  "President of the Republic Dr. Fuad Masum approved on Tuesday morning, the Federal Budget Law for 2015. A source in the Iraqi presidency office told PUKmedia that President Masum approved today, the federal budget law for the year 2015, noting that the law will be published in the Official Gazette of Iraq (Alwaqai Aliraqiya). For his part, Supervisor of the Finance Committee in the Council of Representatives, Ahmed Rashid in a statement to PUKmedia said that following the president's ratification of the law, the Ministry of Finance will issue instructions to implement the law. PUKmedia."  

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH...HE DID RATIFY BY SIGNING AND THE HOUSE WILL IMPLEMENT THE LAWS...

[I'm thinking then the LAW and the budget are one and the same. Just different words.BINGO.  THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. Empty Re: Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 pm

And your point?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. 2805820865  angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. 2805820865  angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. 2805820865  angelquest - Angelquest says THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE MONETARY LAW. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum