Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BULLDOG75 "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". 8/26/11

+15
dakota
busterwayne
jsmmns
katt
reality
dlusk1414
dinargirlk
FoxyRoxy
Alchemist
skyegale
DLWard
glory
pandora8
dbara43
lexie
19 posters

Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty BULLDOG75 "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". 8/26/11

Post by lexie Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

AUG.26,2011

BULLDOG75

[Bulldog75] "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". GOOD MORNING EVERYONE; WE KNOW THAT LIFE AND HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE STAY FOCUSED ON LOVE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE THAT IS ALWAYS OUR ANSWER. WHAT WE THINK, WE MANIFEST. WE KNOW MOST ALL THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ABOUT OUR RVD POSSIBILITIES. LETS BRING IN OUR MANIFESTATIONS OF CURRENCY THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. AND LET'S PUSH THAT STORM FARTHER EAST OFF OUR COASTLINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU ARE CHOSEN, YOU ARE BLESSED AND VERY HIGHLY FAVORED. YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW. "PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & ASKING": THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS for taking care of us. We pray for Your sacred GIFTS & BLESSINGS of Currency to us which we know and believe YOU are about to bestow on us, your Children. For YOU are the Alpha and Omega. Your wisdom and LIGHT & LOVE leads us to feel even more secure in your Hands. WE pray and know your path is as bright as your Sunshine. We come now offering our most sincerest "Prayer of Thanks" in advance for we know and believe that Your GIFT comes to us now in Your own Timing and in Your own Way. Pease continue to Bless our planet in this time and to allow the rains where our crops and lands are in drought. We also pray that the USA East Coast Hurrricane Storm be turned away further east back to the ocean so that our People lives, homes and families will be protected. We know and feel that YOU will answer our prayers now and we thank YOU in advance. For we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen.

lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty Re: BULLDOG75 "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". 8/26/11

Post by dbara43 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Nice thoughts. What does any of that have to do with this actually happening?
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty Re: BULLDOG75 "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". 8/26/11

Post by lexie Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:38 pm

More

[SWFloridaGuru] Bulldog75 Lack of positive thinking has been the hold up all this time????

[Bulldog75] SWFloridaGuru : POSITIVE PRAYERFUL MINDS CAN MOVE HURRICANES AND ALSO BRING OUR iqd RV.

[Bulldog75] WHAT WE HAD BEEN LACKING IMO IS THOUGHT PATTERNS OF THANKFULNESS. TIMING IS IN GOD'S HANDS AND imo WE SIMPLY HAVE TO BE READY TO RECEIVE.!!!

[Bulldog75] WHEN WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE; WE JUST RECEIVE MORE. THATS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE; ONE OF THE MANY.

[Bulldog75] LAW OF INTENT; WHEN ARE HEARTS ARE READY AND RECEPTIVE; WE RECEIVE THE GIFTS.

[Bulldog75] I URGE EVERYONE TO STAY POSITIVE AND THANKFUL ABOUT WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE HERE. HE KNOWS THE ANSWER EVEN WHILE WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER. OUR HEARTS AND MINDS MUST BE IN THE PROPER PLACE TO RECEIVE OUR GIFTS; PLEASE REMEMBER : HIS GIFT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE IQD; ITS ABOUT THE LOVE AND CARE OF HIS CHILDREN. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND MEANT TO BE HERE. THIS IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR GIFT IS HIS TIME; THOUGH THE TIME IS SO VERY NEAR. YOUR ARE BLESSED NOW TO RECEIVE. FOR HIS LIGHT SHINES THE PATHWAY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE GIFT NOW. BE BLESSED AND GIVE YOUR 10% TO HIS KINGDOM; FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE 40X THAT IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS NOW. AMEN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. AMEN.

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora8 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

I completely agree with this!!! See my post in General Topics titled " The Dinar Phenomena". Going into a place of Graditude will move this "RV Mountain"....

I am grateful for this post and all like it !!!

Let's keep it going.....what are you grateful for ..................

pandora8

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty Lord Have Mercy

Post by glory Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Christ Have Mercy

Last edited by glory on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

glory

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty Prayer Moved Irene off shore from Florida, Speak GRACE (HIS ABILITY to our ROADBLOCKS.

Post by DLWard Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

GOD will not only cause us to be in sync with His ways and thoughts, but He will also position us to receive the answers to our petitions and situations that are seemingly impossible to the natural mind.

"supernatural intelligence" kicks into gear when you have given all that you have and God takes what you offer Him and transforms it into something other than what is natural for you. It is like a turbo blast of His grace and energy to your spirit that affects your physical and mental being where you have exhausted all your efforts, resources and ability. It is the place where you come to the end of yourself and you know you are no longer in control and no longer operating on natural ability, but you realize there is something else that is going on inside of you, causing you to push beyond your natural limits and push beyond the extreme.
The pressures of the economy, family situations, losing jobs and losing homes, have all contributed to this "press in the spirit" that forces you to your knees so that you can receive the help that you need. It is a call to prayer, but it is also a call to relinquish human control and allow the Lord to take over to produce the desired results.

As long as you have to point fingers, blame, start gossip, murmur, MAKE Things Happen..you have not allowed yourself to be BLESSED enough to be entrusted to be a Steward over any Wealth, let alone GOD's. Everything we have is on loan to us...our kids, relationships, homes, jobs (if you work for Mammon). I would say, people with Dinar who really have a solid trusted relationship with "HIM"...have seen a lot of serious changes in both their Plans and themselves.

Everyone who complained through the process will be wealthy, long enough to produce some great photos and memories, but they will see it diminish over a time period equal to their time in this Investment. Pray for everyone to follow along with the counsel above....add some Gratitude, Expectancy, Forgivenes, Mercy, a Random Act of Kindness sown unto GOD, but done unto a person....you could wake up to an RV!!

Where the Scripture says, "The earth will be filled," it means there has to first be an emptying out or a void that is present in order to receive that filling. "Pressures" can cause the process of being emptied out because you are being exhausted of your natural ability, and when you are empty, you are ready to receive the fullness of what God has in store. Pressure is not only something humans experience but is also manifested in creation itself. These "pressures" also manifest in earthquakes, unusual storms and an increase in demonic activity throughout the earth. But God promised to fill the earth with His knowledge and His glory and will eventually overtake anything contrary to that knowledge.

GOODNIGHT IRENE...BLOW OUT TO SEA...GOODDAY IQD...COME HOME TO ME / WE / US..IN YOU KNOW WHO'S
NAME WE PRAY THIS....For some Jesus, for some Yeshua..all 1 in the same... IF You are offended, ask yourself how good what you have tried Kool Aid wise has done for you. I drank the same wisdom of the world for 35 years. Whatever is in the juice I have drunk for 22 is amazing..

We don't have to agree on who GOD is, but we need to agree with HIS plan to change and Bless us. WHAT IF!

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:31 pm

dbara43 wrote:Nice thoughts. What does any of that have to do with this actually happening?

EVERYthing. It is THE most important detail...
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:18 pm

I am so thankful for all the blessings. Thanks be to all, sayers and naysayers, you have taught me so much. Peace and love..

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Colossians 4:2

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

dbara43 wrote:Nice thoughts. What does any of that have to do with this actually happening?

This post falls right in with what the majority of folks on this board believe, and believe it or not, it's not always all about money. There is a spiritual aspect here, and that's why so many are here. It is faith that sustains us, and everything will happen in God's time.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:13 pm

I visit this site as a BUSINESS PERSON. I respect OKIE and his intel and opinions. My religion is separate - AS IT SHOULD BE. My religion is very personal and I don't inflict my religious beliefs on anyone and would hope (wish) they do the same. I come here for information relating to the dinar - NOT sermons or to be pestered by someone else's politics.

GREED is why everyone is here - Isn't that one of the seven sins???

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Dinargirl - There are other forums
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm

This is the BEST one - Because OKIE is here.

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Okies posts almost always relay these beliefs you speak of?
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Again - none of your or anyone's business. (Obviously, if I didn't respect his beliefs I wouldn't stay) - but why is it any of your business?? I just get REALLY tired of the continual "Let's pray for money to come" "stuff".

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 pm

I am sorry If I offended you.. Just trying to understand

God Bless!
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm

skyegale wrote:

EVERYthing. It is THE most important detail...

I agree, and Amen!!!
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by reality Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOqQcmG2-u0

reality

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 pm

dinargirlk wrote:I visit this site as a BUSINESS PERSON. I respect OKIE and his intel and opinions. My religion is separate - AS IT SHOULD BE. My religion is very personal and I don't inflict my religious beliefs on anyone and would hope (wish) they do the same. I come here for information relating to the dinar - NOT sermons or to be pestered by someone else's politics.

I haven't seen anybody 'INFLICT" their religion on you. I have seen people bring their spirituality into this forum, and this is a great place for that. This is a privately-owned board, and those who run it are free to run it however they want to, and THEY set the rules.

You obviously are a foreigner in Okie's world as you don't understand the reasoning behind many of us who hold dinar. It isn't about becoming "rich." It is about being able to take care of our families, getting out of debt ourselves, and then giving back tenfold to our communities and helping others who need it, especially during this economy.

Your assumption that "GREED" is why everybody is here shows exactly why maybe you shouldn't be. I can think of at least a couple other boards where you might be happier.

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm

That was where I was going Foxy.. Amen to that!! I too, share this feeling. Dinargirl, you brought your comments upon us, therefore making it "OUR" business.

Good Luck in your future endeavors..
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

dinargirlk wrote:I visit this site as a BUSINESS PERSON. I respect OKIE and his intel and opinions. My religion is separate - AS IT SHOULD BE. My religion is very personal and I don't inflict my religious beliefs on anyone and would hope (wish) they do the same. I come here for information relating to the dinar - NOT sermons or to be pestered by someone else's politics.

THIS IS HIS PLATFORM FOR EXPRESSING . . . IF YOU DO NOT SHARE HIS BASIC BELIEFS OF FAITH, POLITICS OR INFORMATION HE BRINGS, THEN THIS IS NOT THE SITE FOR YOU. THIS IS A VERY SMALL CORNER OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB. YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO GOOGLE AND FIND YOUR FORTE, PLEASE USE IT! --- CHAT RULES

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t2909-chat-rules-please-read

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 pm

lexie wrote:AUG.26,2011

I completely agree. Now there is two or more in agreement.

BULLDOG75

[Bulldog75] "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". GOOD MORNING EVERYONE; WE KNOW THAT LIFE AND HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE STAY FOCUSED ON LOVE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE THAT IS ALWAYS OUR ANSWER. WHAT WE THINK, WE MANIFEST. WE KNOW MOST ALL THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ABOUT OUR RVD POSSIBILITIES. LETS BRING IN OUR MANIFESTATIONS OF CURRENCY THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. AND LET'S PUSH THAT STORM FARTHER EAST OFF OUR COASTLINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU ARE CHOSEN, YOU ARE BLESSED AND VERY HIGHLY FAVORED. YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW. "PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & ASKING": THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS for taking care of us. We pray for Your sacred GIFTS & BLESSINGS of Currency to us which we know and believe YOU are about to bestow on us, your Children. For YOU are the Alpha and Omega. Your wisdom and LIGHT & LOVE leads us to feel even more secure in your Hands. WE pray and know your path is as bright as your Sunshine. We come now offering our most sincerest "Prayer of Thanks" in advance for we know and believe that Your GIFT comes to us now in Your own Timing and in Your own Way. Pease continue to Bless our planet in this time and to allow the rains where our crops and lands are in drought. We also pray that the USA East Coast Hurrricane Storm be turned away further east back to the ocean so that our People lives, homes and families will be protected. We know and feel that YOU will answer our prayers now and we thank YOU in advance. For we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen.

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:

Those who do not seperate their faith from their business God is going to promote and will be truly rich both financially and spiritually. The seperation of the two is why we are in the mess we are in. One promotes selfishness and the other promotes selflessness.

I haven't seen anybody 'INFLICT" their religion on you. I have seen people bring their spirituality into this forum, and this is a great place for that. This is a privately-owned board, and those who run it are free to run it however they want to, and THEY set the rules.

You obviously are a foreigner in Okie's world as you don't understand the reasoning behind many of us who hold dinar. It isn't about becoming "rich." It is about being able to take care of our families, getting out of debt ourselves, and then giving back tenfold to our communities and helping others who need it, especially during this economy.

Your assumption that "GREED" is why everybody is here shows exactly why maybe you shouldn't be. I can think of at least a couple other boards where you might be happier.

[b]

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty well put other thoughts

Post by busterwayne Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

There is no insurance that pays for major dental work. I myself need a bunch,and I know of three older people that I am going to give back their smile. They are not chose friends and do not know I am going to do this but my son has a friend that is a geriatric dentist and I plan on taking them to him and picking up the bill. They will be told the xyz government plan covered the cost.I don't have millions of dinar like some but I don't need much, and whats a smile worth.

busterwayne

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm

busterwayne wrote:There is no insurance that pays for major dental work. I myself need a bunch,and I know of three older people that I am going to give back their smile. They are not chose friends and do not know I am going to do this but my son has a friend that is a geriatric dentist and I plan on taking them to him and picking up the bill. They will be told the xyz government plan covered the cost.I don't have millions of dinar like some but I don't need much, and whats a smile worth.

That is EXACTLY what I mean, and God bless you for that, busterwayne! I have my own little post-RV behind-the-scene plans to help people that I know need it, and they'll never know what hit 'em. After the RV, we the "little people" can make a huge world of difference for a whole lot of folks who are hurting, and I can't wait to get started!
☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 pm

The power of positive thinking...... I believe in it I have seen things change however I can be praying to be 25 again with long blonde hair and longer legs and victorias secret banging down my door and well you know the rest it just ain't gonna happen
we are not speaking religion we are talking about a country that is so flipping corrupt, war torn, a history of holy wars and people who think camel is hmm hmmm good
did you all take the brown acid at woodstock?
we, the peasants are not going to change the way m a and s think and do business
they are not doing it for us
they hate us
they are doing it to make more money and for the power
so the real powers of the world the wealthy elite who have been in control since knights templer will pull the strings and shabbi will push the imaginary go green button oh yes right after he calls the gurus to give them a heads up
do you all have the same native language? baaaaa you are like sheep following a man not a God but a mere mortal
many of you are okie fanatics per your own stamp
I say okie may have intel I like his manner but I do not like the fact he called an RV when there was no confirmation on forex on wall street or in the streets of Iraq
I hope you do get the chance to call the real dinar rv OOM
but until it's real please stop saying it's done
you are beginning to look like a tv preatcher

dakota

Back to top Go down

BULLDOG75  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW".  8/26/11 Empty [b]Jesus[/b]

Post by KC1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:53 pm

WELL...Ya know....JESUS has and will continue to offend people for ages to come....HE has offended for 2000 years and HE will continue to do so because HE IS RIGHT!...No man or woman can come to God except through him...HE is the way the TRUTH and the LIGHT. Now here is the deal...if you want intel then get it and leave the rest of us alone. We didn't ask for you to come here and get what it is that you need...MAYBE just maybe you are getting a whole lot more than just monitary wealth? Think about it? This is one place where Political correctness IS NOT enforced so take it or LEAVE Razz

Last edited by KC1 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 pm

There is a simple solution for this, hit the "X" and find another forum. It is that easy
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Each of us being positive in our own way, is more about living in the now in a manner that is uplifting. Regardless of how it performs, the primary benefit is that we have a brighter out look and are more open to all the good things in life that are all around us now. If not this time, then perhaps the next, using an RV to rehabilitate the world currencies with assett based money makes more sense than perpetuating a debt based ponsi guaranteed to eventually fail such as our Fed. Most of all, let us be of good cheer and thankful for all the goodness in our lives.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Well said Alchemist.. Just be thankful
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

dakota wrote:The power of positive thinking...... I believe in it I have seen things change however I can be praying to be 25 again with long blonde hair and longer legs and victorias secret banging down my door and well you know the rest it just ain't gonna happen
we are not speaking religion we are talking about a country that is so flipping corrupt, war torn, a history of holy wars and people who think camel is hmm hmmm good
did you all take the brown acid at woodstock?
we, the peasants are not going to change the way m a and s think and do business
they are not doing it for us
they hate us
they are doing it to make more money and for the power
so the real powers of the world the wealthy elite who have been in control since knights templer will pull the strings and shabbi will push the imaginary go green button oh yes right after he calls the gurus to give them a heads up
do you all have the same native language? baaaaa you are like sheep following a man not a God but a mere mortal
many of you are okie fanatics per your own stamp
I say okie may have intel I like his manner but I do not like the fact he called an RV when there was no confirmation on forex on wall street or in the streets of Iraq
I hope you do get the chance to call the real dinar rv OOM
but until it's real please stop saying it's done
you are beginning to look like a tv preatcher

I pray you find a way to not let avoidable things trouble you. Yes the world is in shambles, it can be seen everywhere. Yet, the world is full of hope and opportunity, it can be seen everywhere. It's kinda like politics (poly = many tics = blood suckers), one can complain about the bad ones and bring them to the name recognition of the public, or one can support a worthy candidate, investing energy fruitfully. It is just a choice, and I certainly support your right to choose how you feel and act. I do appreciate your candid sharing. As far as the weekly intel scene, I try not to give it too much energy. For those that benefit from it, more power to them, Respectfully, if such info troubles you, why put so much energy into it? Blessings and best regards!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

:cheers:
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 am

Len wrote:

:cheers:

I'm not here because of greed, I'm here because I like liver, fava beans and a nice chianti. hemademe

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Medic Ed Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 am

katt wrote:

THIS IS HIS PLATFORM FOR EXPRESSING . . . IF YOU DO NOT SHARE HIS BASIC BELIEFS OF FAITH, POLITICS OR INFORMATION HE BRINGS, THEN THIS IS NOT THE SITE FOR YOU. THIS IS A VERY SMALL CORNER OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB. YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO GOOGLE AND FIND YOUR FORTE, PLEASE USE IT! --- CHAT RULES

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t2909-chat-rules-please-read

bingo...bump

Medic Ed

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:45 am

Yes, good night Irene! Done!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum