Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS

3 posters

Go down

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS Empty US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:41 am

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS Isis.si
Reuters

Kofi Annan, the former UN secretary general, said the US-led invasion of Iraq was a mistake and helped to create the Islamist State militant group. He also blamed regional powers for making the conflict worse.

“I was against this invasion and my fears have been founded. The break-up of the Iraqi forces poured hundreds if not thousands of disgruntled soldiers and police officers onto the streets,” Kofi Annan told the Munich Security Conference on Sunday. He added that some of these former security force members went on to join the Islamic State.

“The aim of creating democracy without the existing institutions ushered in corrupt sectarian governments,” Annan said. He added that the country has been unstable ever since and this has proved the perfect breeding ground for Sunni radical Muslims, who have become affiliated with the Islamic State.

The Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) stunned the world last summer by capturing large swaths of Iraq and Syria, including the city of Mosul in mid-June. The group has created what it calls an Islamic caliphate that straddles the Iraq-Syria border.

The militant group has attracted a number of foreign jihadist fighters and has become infamous for the brutal way it kills hostages. A number of Western captives have been beheaded, with the videos of the executions being posted on line. On February 3, Moath al-Kasasbeh, a Jordanian pilot captured in December, was burnt alive, a move which was condemned by large sections of the Muslim world.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS Empty Re: US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Some of them may have joined ISIL, but to blame the US is just ludicrous. If he was correct, then the growth of ISIL would have started in Iraq, not Syria.

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS My_2_c10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS 2805820865  US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS 2805820865  US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS 2805820865  US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS Empty Re: US Invasion of Iraq helped create ISIS

Post by IQD4US Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:33 pm

He could not be more wrong.  The invasion of the USA put a major hurt on ISIS, they have confirmed communications where ISIS called back their forces since they could not continue with the USA there.  The mistake was in the USA and Allied forces LEAVING that allowed ISIS/ISIL to regain strength.  They had been defeated in the battle, but we did not finish the war.  Iraq was foolish to want us out, and the UN was dumb to say we should leave.  All this "political correctness and returning sovereignty" was all bull - it only looked good on the surface, it was still a boiling mess waiting to explode.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Good  points guys.  Thanks for participating!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum