Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity.

2 posters

Go down

Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. Empty Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity.

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 pm

An eaglet once fell from his nest and a farmer found him and took him home.
He put him together with the chickens. The eaglet began clucking and pecking at
some grains on the ground as the chickens did, since he thought he was a
chicken, as he was growing along with them. Once the farmer's friend visited the
farm and when he saw the eagle amongst the chickens, he said to the eagle,
“You are an eagle, you are meant for the heavens, what are you doing here with
the chickens?” Hence he picked the eaglet and threw him in the air. The eaglet
flapped his wings, but fell to the ground and went back with the chickens. The
next time, the friend visited the farm, he saw the same eaglet with the chickens
again. He now took the eaglet to the top of the barnyard and threw him in the
air, the eaglet again flapped his wings and fell to the ground and again went
back with the chickens. The farmer's friend was sad. When the farmer's friend
visited the farm for the third time and saw the eaglet still with the chickens, he
felt really sad and this time he took the eaglet to the top of a mountain and
threw him high in the air. The eaglet, very frightened, flapped his wings and fell
downwards. As he was falling down, he flapped his wings harder and harder
until suddenly he soared up into the sky and disappeared. He had learnt to fly.
You are not called to be with the chickens in the barnyard, but you are called to
fly like an eagle in the heavens. When you are with the chickens, you may begin
to think like the chickens. Your place is not with the chickens, you are made for
the heavens.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. Empty Re: Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity.

Post by gmahunni Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Beautiful! Also made me sad...so many eagles think they are chickens!!
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity. Empty Re: Here is a story of an eagle that had lost his identity.

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:39 pm

gmahunni wrote:Beautiful! Also made me sad...so many eagles think they are chickens!!

Yes, it is important to remember who we are and where we came from. We are just 'here' for a short time, this world's problems are temporary. We are spiritual beings. For those who don't belive in God or the realm of spirit, how much more important to get it right I would suppose.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum