Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Do you know who your Czar is? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Do you know who your Czar is?

+3
okifido
Terbo56
mabysomeday
7 posters

Go down

Do you know who your Czar is? Empty Do you know who your Czar is?

Post by mabysomeday Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 am

Do you know who your Czar is?

There are very few of us who know just what all the Czars do up in D.C................Here are their names and job descriptions.......should be educational to ALL AMERICANS............

no matter what your political agenda.......if you resent this list, then get angry at the one who put these characters on the payroll. And not at the one who mailed it......

OBAMA'S "CZARS"-- Read who they are and realize what they want to do.

Richard Holbrooke
Afghanistan Czar
Ultra liberal anti-gun former Gov. Of New Mexico. Pro Abortion and legal drug use. Dissolve the 2nd Amendment

Ed Montgomery
Auto recovery Czar
Black radical anti-business activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks. Univ. of Maryland Business School Dean teaches US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member. (This guy has actually stepped down)
Jeffrey Crowley
AIDS Czar
Radical Homosexual.. A Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and especially, a Special Status for homosexuals only, including complete free health care for gays.

Alan Bersin
Border Czar
The former failed superintendent of San Diego . Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno - to keep borders open to illegals without interference from US

David J. Hayes
California Water Czar
Sr. Fellow of radical environmentalist group, "Progress Policy". No training or experience in water management whatsoever.

Ron Bloom
Car Czar
Auto Union worker. Anti-business & anti-nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto Union owned. How did this happen?

Dennis Ross
Central Region Czar
Believes US policy has caused Mid East wars. Obama apologist to the world. Anti-gun and completely pro-abortion.

Lynn Rosenthal
Domestic Violence Czar
Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male castration. Imagine?

Gil Kerlikowske
Drug Czar
Devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle. Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs

Paul Volcker
Economic Czar
Head of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which.engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy. Member of anti-business "Progressive Policy" organization

Carol Brower
Energy and Environment Czar
Political Radical Former head of EPA - known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Joshua DuBois
Faith Based Czar
Political Black activist-Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti-gun ownership lobbyist. WHAT THE h*ll DOES A FAITH BASED CZAR DO???????????

Cameron Davis
Great Lakes Czar
Chicago radical anti-business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management. Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)

Van Jones
Green Jobs Czar
(Since resigned). Black activist Member of American communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes. Black activist with strong anti-white views.

Daniel Fried
Guantanamo Closure Czar
Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the war on terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Nancy-Ann DeParle.
Health Czar
Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong Health Care Rationing proponent. She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Vivek Kundra
Information Czar
Born in New Delhi , India . Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails. (Hello?)

Todd Stern
International Climate Czar
Anti-business former White House chief of Staff- Strong supporter of the Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.

Dennis Blair
Intelligence Czar
Ret. Navy. Stopped US guided missile program as "provocative". Chair of ultra-liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell
Mideast Peace Czar
Fmr. Sen. from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots". (God forbid) A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate

Kenneth Feinberg
Pay Czar
Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY. Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs. (horribly true)

Cass Sunstein
Regulatory Czar
Liberal activist judge believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good". Essentially against 1st amendment. Rules against personal freedoms many times like private gun ownership and right to free speech. This guy has to be run out of Washington !!

John Holdren
Science Czar
Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti-business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Earl Devaney
Stimulus Accountability Czar
Spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico . Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico .

J. Scott Gration
Sudan Czar
Native of Democratic Republic of Congo . Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations

Herb Allison
TARP Czar
Fannie Mae CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan
Terrorism Czar
Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or Gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military A TOTAL MORON !!!!!

Aneesh Chopra
Technology Czar
No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti-doctor activist. Supports Obama Health care Rationing and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Gov. health care plan

Adolfo Carrion Jr.
Urban Affairs Czar
Puerto Rican born Anti American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire "slum lord" of the Bronx , NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and health care

Ashton Carter
Weapons Czar
Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America .. No Other "policy"

Gary Samore
WMD Policy Czar
Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy".

There are Millions of Americans out there that are unemployed and Obama pays these guys a 6 figure salary to help him "run the country" !

Just one more reason he needs to go!

mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Do you know who your Czar is? Empty Re: Do you know who your Czar is?

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 am

Whats the next Ray of sunshine can you provide for us all?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okifido Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 am

This just shows the real agenda of this administration. All I can say is, we got who we voted for. He won. The sad thing is that the vast majority of those who voted for him did so blindly.. They were deceived by the national mainsteam media into thinking Obama is something he is not. They wouild not listen to the so called "right wing" media spokesmen who told us what he really is, but few believed them. What qualifications does he have? What exactly is a "community organizer"? Did any of those who voted for him know or care about his qualifications and even more importantly his past associations with the type of people we see on this czar list? It is sad that so many Americans do not see what is happening. We have drifted so far from the Constitutional gavernment that God inspired our founders to give us. I hope it is not too late.

okifido

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 pm

I diddn't vote for him' thats for dang sure- I did vote for mickey mouse, because either way, I new it was going to be a big joke- a joke that would cost All of us-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Whats the next Ray of sunshine can you provide for us all?

YOU STUPID TROLL,

UP YOURS FAG,

YOU NEED TO BE BANNED

, BUT YOU SLIMLY tail

WOULD end UP BACK IN HERE

Last edited by godsfool713 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Boy ain't you a piece of work-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Boy ain't you a piece of work-

ME?????

GO AWAY bounce bounce bounce bounce
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm

grow up and quit the name calling. For someone to say things like 'up yours fag' and have God in his screen name sickens me.

This thread should be in politics....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:Whats the next Ray of sunshine can you provide for us all?

We are alive, the sun will rise tomorrow as well, we can make a difference in our own lives, we can control how we act and react, somebody loves us, each day we will be presented with new opportunities, each of us can make a difference - it is up to us whether it be for good or naught.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 pm

godsfool713 wrote:

YOU STUPID TROLL,

YOU NEED TO BE BANNED

, BUT YOU SLIMLY tail

WOULD end UP BACK IN HERE

My heart goes out to you. You are so upset. It's alright to be upset, this is traumatic for many. I pray you will find the wisdom and peace that you deserve, that will help you feel better about all of this. My regards,
Alchy

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tdv75098 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Someone needs to apologize for their language and repent. This kind of abusive language is way out of line.

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum