Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me.

5 posters

Go down

new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. Empty new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me.

Post by ashleym Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Thanks for letting me join in and help me understand how the iraqui dinar rv operates.  most of then other forums just put outright lies and your group doesn't do that.

ashleym

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. Empty Re: new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me.

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:24 pm

ashleym!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!this is a very good place to be!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. Empty Re: new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Welcome ... join right in was don't bite ... well most of us anyway ...
raspberry :winky winky:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. 2805820865  new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. 2805820865  new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. 2805820865  new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone.  I have been a lurker for a while and decided to join thanks for letting me. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:02 am

Kevin is right most of us don't bite, and when we do it's a nibble.
Seriously welcome and have fun.

groupdance

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum