Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alusi demanding Abadi remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace

Go down

Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace Empty Alusi demanding Abadi remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:48 am

President of the Civic Democratic Alliance bloc Mithal al-Alusi, on Tuesday, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki accused of being a threat to Iraq's national security.

He said al-Alusi said in a statement reported for ((eighth day)) that "Nuri al-Maliki still lives in the Republican Palace in the Green Zone and share with the prime minister Haider al-Abadi government offices inside the palace, adding that" the vice president is trying to disrupt the work of the government through ruled by military force formed on the duration of 8 years. "

He called al-Alusi, Abadi remove Nuri al-Maliki of the Republican Palace, which should be the seat of the head of government and not a special office what Maliki still live lives of the rooms inside the presidential palace and did not leave. "

He said al-Alusi, said, "Nuri al-Maliki seized Iraqi funds since he came to power and form armed militias loyal".

2015-02-03

http://8th-day.com/?p=94868

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace Empty Re: Alusi demanding Abadi remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 am

It is unbelievable that Maliki is still even residing there ! The council of ministries told him to leave awhile ago and yet there he is.  How strange their whole gov't is. Can you see a president staying in the White House after a new President has been voted in? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alusi demanding Abadi  remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace Empty Re: Alusi demanding Abadi remove Maliki from the Presidential Palace

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:54 am

Two co-chairs of the Iraqi government ... and Nuri al-Maliki still lives Republican Palace

Tue Feb 03 2015 5:46 p.m.

- Roudao - Baghdad head of Civic Democratic Alliance accused Mithal al-Alusi, on Tuesday, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki as a threat to Iraq's national security. He pointed out that al-Maliki still exercise its role as prime minister. He said al-Alusi, a network Roudao media that "Nuri al-Maliki still lives in the Republican Palace in the Green Zone and share with the prime minister Haider al-Abadi government offices inside the palace." He pointed out that "the vice president shall exercise the role of Chairman of the Iraqi government through governed by military force formed on the duration of 8 years."

He pointed out that currently governs Iraq two are co-prime minister two Haider Abadi and Nuri al-Maliki said, adding: "I ask Abadi remove Nuri al-Maliki Republican Palace, which should be the seat of the head of government and not a special office what Maliki still lives in the same room inside the presidential palace and did not leave. " He said al-Alusi, said, "Nuri al-Maliki seized Iraqi funds since he came to power and form armed militias loyal to him."

Besides MP said the National Alliance covenants Fadhli, Abadi is that only those who have the decision in Iraq.Fadhli said network Roudao media, said that "political decision only concerned with the President of the Iraqi government, Haider al-Abadi." Denying that the Vice President Nuri al-Maliki partner with those decisions. confirmed Fadhli, there are differences between the Prime Minister and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, regarding housing in the presidential palace and the delivery of government vehicles, are described: "But those differences do not mean that al-Maliki is still interested in government decisions Iraqi. "

He took al-Maliki (65 years) as prime minister for the first time in 2006 after he emerged as a compromise candidate. During his two terms among several accused al-Maliki of pursuing a sectarian policy Arabs marginalized Sunnis and Kurds. It also cited against accusations of corruption and incompetence, which was reflected in the weak Iraqi security forces performance.

And finally exposed this weakness with the collapse of the military units in front of the whole progress extremists "Daash" last year. After his announcement, he stepped down in August (last August) for the benefit of his successor, Haider al-Abadi boosted hopes that the government has offered the extremists and prevent the disintegration of the country.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum