Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

This is the real deal info regarding the RV.  *** RV RV RV *** DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

This is the real deal info regarding the RV. *** RV RV RV ***

+5
Catherine
macdaddy
BoltUpright
rtinyman
dinardiva
9 posters

Go down

This is the real deal info regarding the RV.  *** RV RV RV *** Empty This is the real deal info regarding the RV. *** RV RV RV ***

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

RV TODAY!! MAKE IT VIRAL PLEASE!!

Posted on August 26, 2011 .
THIS IS THE INTEL I BELIEVE -
There are reasons I believe this guy because there’s a small group of us that talk to him about every night. You can choose to believe it or not. I know he’s right in the middle of this. This is his post on Ben Fulford’s site.
DP

“Ok, since you asked …
This is the real deal info regarding the RV.
The Rate schedule is correct … $3.68 rounded. If you remember my comments several weeks ago, I mentioned the Internal rate in Iraq came out as $4.41 rounded. I also want to remind you that there was conversation about the Gov’s wanting to get people to cash in Dinar so could take as much of the volume off the street as they could and they were going to reduce the initial value downwards 20%, and people said they wont do that and there would be riots in the streets. Well they are not worried about the riots.
Let’s do the math. If you take $3.68 and use a 20% multiplier (or 1.20) you have the sum of $4.41. This means $3.68 times 1.20 equals $4.41. So this seems to prove out.
Now, the rate has been determined and in order for it to become effective the CBI and/or Al-Shabibi or Maliki have to make a formal announcement. Everyone stated this was going to occur today. Never was going to happen today. Here’s why.
Let’s talk in Iraq time. They are 8 hours ahead of us in the States. The info on Tuesday (their time) was for the rate. The announcement was for Wednesday OR Thursday at approximately 2:30p EST US or later.
It would never have happened because they are waiting for Ramadan to end, then they will attend evening prayers and then they will break bread at a meal. It is anticipated that the leaders will assemble Thurdsay evening at 9:00PM Iraqi Time to discuss the announcement after 10:30 pm Iraqi time.
In Iraq Friday is a holy day and no business is transacted including banking. On Saturday and Sunday the Iraqi people can do their transaction for the RV. Then Monday … MAYBE Tuesday …. it will open up for foreign money.
Now let’s talk about all of the internet scuttle butt about the Treasury and the US banks not trading in Dinars. This is not a conspiracy notwithstanding public internet opinion.
Each bank and the Treasury and the many of the United States based banks are not a member of the GBI, the forex exchange in London, and as they are not members they have no authority to transact these Iraqi notes.
If you wish to use a bank then you need to find one tha tis a member and will take your business. Right now HSBC is the lead candidate.Contact the facility to secure more information of the bank and its procedures.
Hope this helps.
Tman
Comment by travelman on August 25, 2011 @ 12:17 pm
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is the real deal info regarding the RV.  *** RV RV RV *** Empty Re: This is the real deal info regarding the RV. *** RV RV RV ***

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:11 pm

The rate stands exactly the same as what OKIE told everyone. OKIE was right..!!!!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is the real deal info regarding the RV.  *** RV RV RV *** Empty Re: This is the real deal info regarding the RV. *** RV RV RV ***

Post by rtinyman Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Time will tell, hope your findings are correct...I find on Fridays it's always the next week....In saying that go RV...... :study:

rtinyman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 pm

While the rate is plausible, the rest of this 'story' makes no sense whatsoever. To say that the US Banks as well as the UST won't be a part of the cash in process is complete insanity. There is no way they are going to miss the RV party. They have big plans to fill their banks with our money, of that I can assure you. Why do you think BOA bought that huge Foreign Currency Biz? My guess would be to deal with foreign currency, more than likely quite a bit of that will be IQD. JMO
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm

me got excited about the rate...lol. as it confirms OKIE as being right. The rest I say take it with a grain of salt..we all wish it was done..hoping soon..like within the next few days..any thoughts?
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is the real deal info regarding the RV.  *** RV RV RV *** Empty Really? You think that needs help going viral?

Post by macdaddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 am

hehe. It's already made the rounds all by itself ;-) Nite, nite. Sleep tight. Go RV.

macdaddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 am

macdaddy..perhaps when we wake up we will hear the screams from around the world..IT HAS RV'D IR HAS R'VD....that will make my day!!!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am

To whomever wrote this: RV TODAY!! MAKE IT VIRAL PLEASE!!

Posted on August 26, 2011 .
THIS IS THE INTEL I BELIEVE -

Please don't do that in the future. Some people like me see the RV TODAY! and our eyes get REALLY BIG with excitement. Can you just not use that kind of wording next time? This is not a dig or bash or whatever just a request to not use words like the above that get our stressed out hearts pumping too fast!! THANKS 8)
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am

dinardiva wrote:me got excited about the rate...lol. as it confirms OKIE as being right. The rest I say take it with a grain of salt..we all wish it was done..hoping soon..like within the next few days..any thoughts?

Tomorrow was supposed to be a big deal but I'm just not feelin' it. Too many people are too far apart on their thoughts, I would hope for better alignment in their knowledge. I still think that the risk of hurting their sovereignty as well as The Paris Club calling them out on their debt(that was previously forgiven) shows me that next Tuesday or Wednesday loom large. Not to say that they can't postpone and blow right by those deadlines as they always do but I still think they are important.

If it does go by, then we have the Geological Summit in London on the 7th & 8th. I highly doubt Shabs will show up with worthless currency. I believe he will have shown the RV by then and use the summit to present his survey results and how he plans on supporting his rate. JMO

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 am

And this posted August 26th 2011....OOOOOOHHHHH REALLY !?!?!?!

scratch AM I the ONLY one that caught that??? scratch

lol!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 am

It is Friday, Aug. 26th here on EST~or it could have been a simple typo.

"In Iraq Friday is a holy day and no business is transacted including banking. On Saturday and Sunday the Iraqi people can do their transaction for the RV. Then Monday … MAYBE Tuesday …. it will open up for foreign money."

I am lost about the significance of the 26th!?

Last edited by Catherine on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

ntvtexan wrote:And this posted August 26th 2011....OOOOOOHHHHH REALLY !?!?!?!

lol!

yea, people will see what they want to see. glad you caught it!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 am

wow..tomorrow?? sounds fabby...maybe someone knows something..
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:32 am

I am lost...maybe someone can read my edited post and clue me in?>!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 am

catherine ..for heavens sakes..find yourself quick..

lol!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi1954 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 am

ntvtexan wrote:And this posted August 26th 2011....OOOOOOHHHHH REALLY !?!?!?!

lol!
Might be the 26th it is here lol

kiwi1954

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 am

..been the 26th where I am for about 14 hours... nothing in the banks here.

Not bashing.. just stating.

Padrev

View user profile

Back to top Go down