Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit

Go down

Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit Empty Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Economic disaster .. budget exceeded 85 trillion dinars deficit Economic-collapsexxszaairaq

BAGHDAD / JD / .. acknowledged the parliamentary finance committee, the difficulty of passing the 2015 budget and approved in the House of Representatives because of the increase in the fiscal deficit to more than 85 trillion dinars, as pointed out that the budget lacks justice in the distribution of revenue with an estimated share of the Kurdish citizen annually b 4 million dinars, while the Arab citizen of three million and 250 000 dinars per year.

The committee member said Sadiq we hinted Agency / BD /: "The 2015 budget is difficult to pass in parliament despite the fact that the Iraqi people waits impatiently, because of the government when it sent the budget to the House of Representatives was the price of a barrel of oil at $ 67 and identified in the budget by 60 dollars in anticipation of a decline, but the decline continued until he reached to below $ 40 per barrel. "

He added: "Export proven oil in the budget rate of 3.3 million barrels of oil a day, either currently does not issue whether Iraq is 2.7 million barrels per day, there is a difference is estimated at US $ 20 per barrel, which means that the monthly budget deficit is estimated at 4 billion and the annual $ 48 billion, equivalent to 60 trillion dinars, and there is a real deficit already exists in the budget is estimated at 25 trillion dinars, and therefore, the real deficit will exceed the 85 trillion dinars, and this is a dangerous precedent and economic disaster. "

He said: "There is a political and technical disagreements about the budget, including the Kurdistan Regional Government was not spared from the oil region, plus the oil of Kirkuk, amounting to 550 000 barrels of only 192 000 barrels, and today the budget lack of fairness in the distribution of revenue, especially between the Kurdistan region and the rest of the provinces where the estimated share of the citizen Kurdish annually to 4 million dinars, while the Arab citizen of three million and 250 thousand barrels. "

The member of the Finance Committee, the Council of Ministers by sending an extension of the budget includes adjustments to reduce the budget and the abolition of some of the items in order to speed up the adoption of the budget and save the national economy. / End / 8 /

http://www.dananerne...ils.php?ID=5483

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum