Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.

Go down

ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  Empty ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Islamic State has published a list of punishments ranging from 80 lashes for drinking alcohol and losing a hand for theft, to death for committing blasphemy.

The Sharia code of conduct will be enforced in areas under its control which now covers large swathes of Iraq and Syria.

Those who commit adultery will be stoned to death if the adulterer was married and lashed 100 times and exiled if he or she was unmarried.
Executions: The UN human rights office has condemned numerous executions of civilians in the country by Islamic State

Last week, ISIS published pictures of the crucifixions of two men accused of being bandits, and of a woman being stoned to death, allegedly for adultery.

The terrorist group also released a video showing the two men being thrown off the top of a tower block in Raqqa, Syria, for being gay.

A masked Islamic State fighter announced the charges against the accused using a small handheld radio, before declaring them guilty of engaging in homosexual activities.

He said they should be punished by death, in accordance with Islamic State's radical interpretation of Sharia law.

The men were then bound and blindfolded before being pushed off the 100ft tower block to their deaths.

Back on the ground, men accused of banditry hung from the crosses in agony as their wrists were tightly bound with yellow and green ribbon
Down on the ground, two men accused of banditry have been tied to makeshift metal crosses.

Strung up tightly with yellow and green ribbon around their wrists, the men were hanged from the crosses, wincing in agony’. 

And it's believed the ISIS militants killed three of at least 15 pigeon breeders in Iraq after deciding it is against Islamic religion to keep birds this week.

The extremists also executed 13 teenage boys for watching the Asian Cup football match between Iraq and Jordan last week.
The young football fans had been caught watching the game on television in the Iraqi city of Mosul, which is controlled by the Islamic State.

The teenagers were rounded up and publicly executed by a firing squad using machine guns, according to anti-ISIS activist group Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently.

The small activist group said the teenagers were rounded up by militants in the Al-Yarmouk district of Mosul after 'breaking religious laws' by watching football. 

Images also emerged of a woman, dressed in a black burqa, being stoned to death by a horde of ISIS militants.  

Four doctors were recently killed in central Mosul, allegedly after refusing to treat ISIS fighters.

The group also reportedly executed 15 civilians in front of a large crowd in Fallujah on January 1, on suspicion they had cooperated with Iraqi security forces, and 14 more in a public square in Dour, north of Tikrit, for refusing to pledge allegiance to ISIS, Shamdasani said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2924349/Blasphemy-death-Adultery-death-Theft-lose-hand-Spying-unbelievers-death-Terrorising-people-exile-Islamic-State-publishes-list-punishments.html#ixzz3PljMMwPL 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.  Empty Re: ISIS rules - Blasphemy - death. Adultery - death.

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Gee Iraq.  If you don't want this as the law of the land, pick up a weapon and actually go fight ISIS rather than expect the US to come in and die for you.

It's a sucker's bet to send our troops there again only to have them killed by IEDs by one sect while they are on the way out to fight ISIS as another sect steals bribes and money we send.

Corrupt cowards

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum