Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years

3 posters

Go down

Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years Empty Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years

Post by Mayo-queen Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:08 am

Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years MNVCZBX65

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Information / Baghdad / ..[b]The Ministry of Planning announced the completion of an economic plan for the years 2015-2018 in light of the government program. 

Minister Salman Jumaili said in a statement the agency / information / copy of it, "received the program is based on upgrading the service and the standard of living of the citizen through the development of the economy and ensure consumer protection and the resolution directed the Iraqi economy to a market economy and give the state a gradual economic activities and the development of foreign trade and trade transit, free zones and to reconsider the financial and fiscal and monetary policy. " 

He Jumaili "pillars basic plan is to encourage the gradual shift towards the private sector, and the restructuring of state-owned industries by promoting strategic partnerships with foreign and local qualified investors", adding that "the plan also seeks to activate the work approved national Balstrutejiat relevant to invest in the private sector and support investment in various sectors, as well as the development of trade and banking areas and activating the role of government-owned banks and private banks, depending on the development of short and medium-term fiscal policy and the level of coordination between fiscal and monetary policies level. " 

"The plan places the development of foreign economic relations with the countries of the world of great importance, in order to link the Iraqi economy, the global economic system-as well as the organization of trade and economic relations with these countries." 

Jumaili and pointed out that "the plan has taken into consideration, in the framework of maximizing the economic resources, emphasis on the application of the local product protection and consumer protection laws, and increased oil and gas production to improve financial sustainability, accompanied by an increase Alkhoznip energy for oil and gas," he continued in the process of administrative reform and financial government institutions and continue the reform of public financial management system through private electronic application system in this administration, as well as the organization of the local federal relations. 
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years Empty Re: Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years

Post by RoyBoy Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Well ---- Lets get it rolling then
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years Empty Re: Ministry of Planning and develop an economic plan for four years

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 pm

By foreign economic relations, he is meaning that they want other countries to send them money without expectation of repayment so they can theoretically rebuild Iraq.

Take notice how their plan is to have other countries buy all of their oil and then put so many tarriffs and duties on imported products that they 'protect' their own 'manufacturers.'  They don't make squat.  They put those duties on for one reason and one reason only.  To put more money in the national treasury that the politicians can steal for themselves.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum