Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy )

5 posters

Go down

Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) Empty The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy )

Post by RoyBoy Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello Folks...

Hope all is well with you as we view yet another "so called" delay on the Iraqi dinar's currency front... I was listening to a group who was popular during the 1970's and 80's who called themselves "Styx." .... As some of you may recall they had an album entitled ''Grand Illusion." And this title came back to memory as I was reading some of the comments on chat about the IMF's role in this whole affair... The illusion that Iraq is in reality in control of their own monetary policy.. Not just Iraq though, but the world at large... All countries with central banks are being run by an independent group of bankers who are not beholden to the laws which a country passes within itself... These bankers are able to make sure that policies enacted can, and will ensure their control over that countries governance simply because they do control the money supply... It is that simple...

Yet, these individuals have managed to create front groups such as the IMF, or the World Bank in order to ensure their desire to remain hidden for the most part... The illusion is that the majority, if not all, of this world's countries are independent... The push for this one world order continues as distractions, and misinformation about what occurs in our world continues... The creation of terrorist groups in order to bring the population under subjection to a set of rules meant to bring about the illusion of "peace, and security." (see 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 3, and see what occurs after this has supposedly been achieved by the world apart from our Creator)...

Without God there is no peace, and security... Just an illusion that there is... Sin has always brought forth death... This is what the serpent, or the devil convinced Adam, and Eve to believe in the Garden of Eden... The illusion that he had much more to offer them, and that God was withholding vital information from them... Lucifer convinced them that there is much more to life, and brought forth a spirit of discontentment...

How long this relationship with the serpent Adam, and Eve had before the both of them coming to place of their trusting in his lies, and deception is not stated... I would imagine that it took more than just a brief conversation, and there had been a relationship established since the "King of Tyre", or Satan (see Ezekiel chapter 28 verses 11-19) was given the responsibility to help watch over the garden... And especially those who were created in God's image... Instead of being the helper he was created to be, this fallen cherub wanted it all to himself... And in time wanted to be like, and considered by God's creation as the Most High... (see Isaiah chapter 14 verses 12-15)....

This too is an illusion that continues in our day... For our Creator has allowed for this fallen cherub to create kingdoms within a world that is, for the most part, in a spiritually fallen state... The reason is because of mankind's continued mistake of listening to what may seem good, and right... Yet, ultimately leads to destruction... A pattern that has been repeated throughout out history on God's planet...

A spiritually deficient mankind has lead to the continued unrest of our society... We now find ourselves in a time when it is those who are striving to adhere to the will of the Creator of all, to be considered the problem by those who are rebellion against the Most High God... And these are the ones who are being used by the very one who foments this spirit of rebellion... Wanting others to express themselves in a manner contrary to the standards God has set before mankind as His, and what leads us to living life abundantly... Freedom redefined in a world where wrong is right, and right is wrong... Yet there is nothing new under the sun as the wise words of King Solomon pointed out...

As scripture declares, God is allowing for mankind to carry this deviant behavior to a point as it was during the time of Noah before the flood... Compromise has lead to more compromise as mankind continues to try to find solutions to problems that are spiritual in nature... Looking to find relief by those who are themselves manipulated by the flesh, and the desire to fulfill it...

This carousal ride has lead mankind to trying to look to flesh simply because the spirit in all human beings, apart from God's saving grace, has been corrupted by lawlessness... As Jesus Christ declared to those who He healed on a continual basis, "Go, and sin no more." The Savior of mankind was giving those who He had healed the reason for their imperfect physical state, and the solution as well... Sin has consequences... Yet solutions apart from God continue to be sought in vain..

Problems, and chaos created by those who want to implement their solution to it... For control, and under the guise of liberty... This is why, IMHO, that what is about to transpire in Iraq, and provide an economic boost to the world's economy at large, is the final push before dramatic change transpires... Which is why I continued to emphasize Christine L.'s video in prior post as it pertains to the number 7, and the numerology aspect to all of this... The year 2022, IMHO, will be very interesting..The number 11 is a very important number to those who are involved in the esoteric... By doubling, or even tripling the number 11 only magnifies it's significance in their eyes... Do a study on numbers as it pertains to those who place their faith in them as it pertains to hidden knowledge...

Remember Christine L. declared 7 years of economic prosperity... What will happen after this though, and what countries will be affected by this dramatic change?... Oh, the technology of today can create change in a moment... Changes that can be either good or bad... And maybe good for some nations, yet bad for others... Remember this dear friends...

While one can choose to believe that her message had no relevance to what is, and will transpire within a time frame chosen, and allowed by God, we who are believers must not place our hope in a world that will indeed suffer the consequences of lawlessness... That is why the bible describes lawlessness a mystery in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2... It is a mystery to those who are not saved from its ultimate fate... It brings anyone who practices it to an hypnotic state of being... Placing ones faith in what is an illusion, or fraud... Thus the worship of the false messiah, or man of sin during a time when the majority of mankind will have been duped into believing this fraud is God...

But again, this way of thinking begins from within the spirit that all of humanity is born with... That which defines us, and the decisions that we make as it pertains to our physical existence... And what are we to place our trust in?... IN the flesh which leads to death... Or in the Spirit of God which leads to life everlasting... See Romans chapter 8 for more information on that which has been mankind's problem from the beginning of our fallen state of spiritual well being, and the sure remedy for this state of being...

So do we believe in the illusions that have been set before this world we live in as truth?... Remember we all have the choice to believe lies, or the Truth as it pertains to the world we live in... God is Truth, Life, and the Way in which will ultimately lead to eternal life... The illusion that mankind can find a perpetual fountain of youth apart from God is indeed the Grand Illusion... Decisions made apart from our Creator's wonderful council will only lead to death.. NOT LIFE...

God's prophetic Word is being fulfilled before our very eyes... And as technology has changed the speed in which we have advanced within our physical lives... Yet, we still have spiritual problems that these advancements have not, and will never change within the heart of mankind... So while this RV will bring physical relief to our lives, it will certainly not resolve the problems that beset our world... The need for Truth, and spiritual healing can only be accomplished through repentance in the manner that our Creator prescribes within His Word the bible...

Let us remember to pray for one another, and bear in mind the parable Jesus Christ declared concerning the man who stored up his wealth... While it could have used to help others, this man decided it was best to build storage facilities to ensure it was kept safe... While we indeed should desire to help others who are in need, we must not believe the illusion that our wealth will change the world the Jesus Christ describes as "evil." ... We, who believe in Messiah have, and do exist within this present evil age are in the world, yet are not of the world...

We shine forth as light for the glory of our Wonderful Savior, yet realize His return is the only solution that will rid this world of the illusion that is spiritual in nature... And that of course will occur at the blowing of the 7th, and last trumpet of God... As the enemies of the Most High God will be either destroyed in the lake of fire, or placed within the bottomless pit as described in Revelation chapters 19, and 20... Until then the mystery of lawlessness will continue to be just that to those who have not accepted God's grace on His terms...

Oh, and one more thing... We are held responsible to prove all things in accordance to God's Word, and in accordance to scripture... There are many false prophets, and what the bible describes as hirelings in our world... Those who use God's Word for physical gain... Declaring that which those who are not truly spiritually healed want to hear, instead of what needs to be heard... We must remember to seek the Truth which Jesus Christ represent in our every way on a personal level.. After all, we are all to be judged as individuals in the end... Remembering that if we want the Truth, we must seek it in accordance to God's will... Examining our spiritual lives, while being honest about our assessment about who we really are, and what we have chosen to believe...

In other words, do we view the world as we want to see it... Or how God's views it... All to often (myself included in times past), we want to see the world with rose colored glasses on... Taking those glasses off, and viewing this present evil age does take effort at times... But if one truly wants to be set free from the bondage of sin, viewing the world from our Creator's perspective is vital to staying on the straight, and narrow... So that with the indwelling of God's Spirit, no matter if one is rich or poor, we will always be content as we await the fulfillment of God's Word.. Now that is Truth, and will indeed bring forth life to those, in faith, practice the will of our Sovereign Creator...

Please remember to help those who are in need... Remembering that we do not need everything we may desire to attain as it pertains to the flesh... After all, it will perish... But the example that was given us as it pertains to wealth was what transpired during the time of the 1st century AD, as the body of Messiah began to grow in numbers... Those who had excess, sold that which they had to help their fellow brethren... Now is an opportunity to show our Father in heaven where our treasure is... Not based on the flesh, but on that which originates in heaven above...

May His grace continue to guide those who have placed their faith in Him... Something that we will never earn.. But in faith, with works, we show our Sovereign Lord that His love is being exercised in our lives... And that we appreciate the gift within us that is without price, while declaring His glory... All for HIM dear brethren... The least we can do... Yet, understanding it will never be enough... Realizing we please Him by being living sacrifices for His Wonderful Glory...

God bless, and Peace Be With You...

Popeye7
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) Empty Re: The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy )

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Interesting accusations, but where is the proof? No, your misuse of Scripture does not constitute proof, neither does your extensive verbiage.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865  Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865  Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865  Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) Empty Re: The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy )

Post by catman Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:36 am

I think this is all created by Poppy's Grand Delusion, that being that he actually knows anything.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:42 am

Credit where credit is due, this apears to be from Popeye7 not Poppy. Just what we need another guru ....

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865  Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865  Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865  Poppy - The Grand Illusion ( More of Poppy ) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:46 am

Never heard of Popeye 7.....let alone Popeye 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Too long for me to care about reading..

Anyone pick up anything worth considering?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:58 pm

No, my quick skim revealed nothing but nonsensical verbiage.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:23 pm

I skimmed a bit more this time around and came back to one of the core questions I always find myself with after something like this.

Why is it that so much of this has been wrapped up in religion?  I mean thanks for the Bible Study, but what does it actually have to do with international finance and Iraqi internal finance?

Nothing!  There's nothing intertwined about dinar and religion besides the adherents where both cross.

It sickens me to no end that this nut, Frank and even Tony try to put a religious aspect into all of this.  Yeah, even Tony tries to toss in a God every once in a while no matter how insincere he comes across.

(At least we don't see the shofar horn much these days I suppose)

I am sorry, but in my mind, the only reason(s) that you would mix religion with dinar is to :

1.  Try to establish your honesty and sincerity as a differentiation from other gurus.
2.  Fool people into thinking you are above being corrupt
3.  Tap into a ready-made pool of people who 'believe' things they can't see
4.  Use the natural networking of religious followers to gain access to more victims
5.  To calm the dissenters with platitudes about "God's Plan" 

It's wrong.  It's disgusting.  It's shameful.  It's utterly abhorrent.

I hope there's a special Hell out there for these asshats that use religion as a guise to gain more followers/money.  I don't buy that these 'leaders' are ignorant of the facts and realities of the dinar, but do buy their compulsion for greed.  Anyone using religion for purposes that are corrupt and harmful to the faithful deserves some of the harshest treatment in the afterlife.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:24 pm

It's my unprovable contention that without the religious aspect, this would not have grown beyond the level most MLM scams.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:49 pm

(Cascadian ----Bingo ! You win the prize.) Ask Pony what that is lol
I am sorry, but in my mind, the only reason(s) that you would mix religion with dinar is to :

1.  Try to establish your honesty and sincerity as a differentiation from other gurus.
2.  Fool people into thinking you are above being corrupt
3.  Tap into a ready-made pool of people who 'believe' things they can't see
4.  Use the natural networking of religious followers to gain access to more victims
5.  To calm the dissenters with platitudes about "God's Plan"
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 pm

You got it ... and I think the Shofar horn is Franky boy....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum