Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq

Go down

Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq Empty Prevent 60 personal accused corruption from traveling outside Iraq

Post by RoyBoy Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Baghdad/Iraq News Network-political and security sources revealed the Iraqi Government issued late Wednesday a decision to prevent 60 Iraqi military and administrative character different from traveling outside the country, under any circumstance, and resolution by the judicial source said a senior Iraqi Government "Prime Minister as head of Government, and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, issued a decision banning 60 personal travel outside the country, and the names on the land ports, airfields, including Kurdistan." He also said that "the resolution approved by the assigned memorandums from the judiciary, due to accusations of corruption with avatar financial and administrative, and senior military officials charged with treason, and flee from the face of armed groups in Mosul, which has led to its fall."Noting that "all the names on the list of Government of Nouri al-Maliki and his aides and close associates, and was followed by a frozen and immovable." Noting that "Aviation Authority received a copy of the order and names, and became effective as of the date of issue." 

Link

Last edited by Kevind53 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Malware link and readability)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum