Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget

Go down

MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget Empty MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:42 pm

10/01/2015 10:12:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, from the state of law coalition, Abbas al-Bayati said there are political differences between the blocs on the budget, noting that "these differences will disappear when everyone will be in front of a difficult and bitter financial situation."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / today that the 2015 budget is a very realistic, and does not involve any margin for political maneuver, so the political blocs have to deal with the budget as compulsion not a choice, because the financial reality of Iraq is very difficult, with the deterioration of oil prices. "

He said "there are political bickering between the blocs in parliament about the budget, but in finally, everyone is trying to approving the budget, after making some adjustments and transfers."

Bayati added, "The House of Representatives sessions that will be held today until next Monday, will see the receiving of the Parliamentary Finance Committee to suggestions and comments of members of the House of Representatives, and then turning the budget to the relevant committees to prepare it for a vote by the end of this month."

He said "there is no possibility to return the budget to the government, but a number of concerned ministers will be hosted in the Finance Committee, for the purpose of agreeing with them on issues related to the oil price and the total amount of the budget."/ End

http://ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HJEHLL

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget 2805820865  MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget 2805820865  MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget 2805820865  MP: There Are Political Differences Among The Blocs On The Budget 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum