Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading

Go down

Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading Empty Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 am

Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading B_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1875_3a88b8b7bc918a7cd69f40f9420fee17_15
[Baghdad-where]

House of Representatives held on Monday, led by its regular Salim al.
He said the National Alliance MP Sabah al-Saadi, told all of Iraq [where], "The House of Representatives began its headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of [220] deputies to read the budget bill a second reading."

It was a statement to parliament said today, "The agenda of the meeting includes the second reading of the draft federal budget law for 2015".

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, said Sunday that" a major political line is in the direction of the approval of the draft budget for fiscal 2015, the law ", adding that" on Monday will be the end of the second reading of the budget law ".anthy 14

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading Empty Re: Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:08 am

Parliament held its meeting to complete the second reading of the budget in 2015 Monday, January 12, 2015 - 11:57

Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%20%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8%202
Iraqi Council of Representatives held on Monday, its headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 210 deputies, with parliamentary source said the meeting will include the second reading of the draft budget for 2015 Act. The source said in a press statement followed Radio tow "The House of Representatives held its fourth meeting of the Legislative Chapter II, headed by Salim Jubouri and the presence of 210 deputies. " He added that "the meeting will end the second reading of the draft budget law." 

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, had announced on Sunday that the parliament will end on Monday, the second reading of the draft budget law, as pointed out that the Council take into account the drop in oil prices.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading Empty Re: Start of the Parliamentary session to read the budget a second reading

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:09 am

House of Representatives past discussion of the draft budget law

01/12/2015 12:01:00

Hold the Iraqi Council of Representatives, at exactly the eleventh hour of the day Monday, 01/12/2015, at exactly the eleventh hour its usual to complete the discussion of the second reading of the draft federal budget for the 2015 law. 

This was an MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan block Risan Dler, had predicted In an earlier statement her, PUKmedia's, that "the House of Representatives completed the second reading of the budget and there were a lot of positive discussions and some are negative." 

explained Rep. Risan Dler that "there must be a political agreement between all parties in the parliament on the budget to be passed to the fact that the development of Iraq is very bad. " Private PUKmedia

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum