Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions

Go down

Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions Empty Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Committee of economic affairs take a number of economic decisions 834761672

The Committee on Economic Affairs in its meeting today for the current year, the exchange Certified expenses of study outside Iraq for students continuing to study, and as directed by the Ministries of Health and industry to develop a plan to support the pharmaceutical industry in Iraq, instructed the development of adequate financial allocations to stave off Alvedhanat.ozkr statement, issued by the Office Deputy Prime Minister example, has typically Nuri Shaways, received for News Agency (et) a copy of it, that "Shaways presided over the first meeting of the Committee for the year 2015, in the presence of oil ministers and Planning, Trade and Industry and the Governor of the Central Bank and Chairman of the National Authority for Investment Advisor to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers ". The Commission decided, according to the statement, consent to the assignment of pipeline processing oil to calculate the SOC to the Indian manufacturer Jindal company in the amount of $ 101 million, also agreed to exchange Certified expenses curriculum outside Iraq for students continuing on Aldrash.ouget Ministries of Health and Industry Committee to develop a plan to support the pharmaceutical industry in Iraq, confirmed its agreement to develop adequate financial allocations to ward off Alvedhanat.autamkhadd risk for the meeting also, the formation of a committee headed by the Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister and the Finance and Planning, Trade and Industry ministries to develop studies and memoranda of understanding with some countries for the purpose of checking the goods in the country of origin to prevent the export of bad them to Iraq to maintain quality of the goods imported into the country.

http://goo.gl/2n7gWf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum