Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close

3 posters

Go down

800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close Empty Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:43 pm

:wrt:

How are you makin it.   I am adding a date to archive..[Long Date]

First Off I won the Nigerian Lottery, again, so I am set as it is....... Again No one has cashed in. There are no #800 numbers no groups that you have to get in....... Please if you want to quit going up and down on a Roller Coaster Ride you will need to understand this is just an RV or RI which ever you want to call it with Iraq..... there is no Global event No Treasurey notes to Print..... That is why Iraq is doing exactly what they want on this RV.... and why Obama can slow it down.....

One of the reasons I waited so long was I know a lot of people had multiple reasons for it not happening and then it was suppose to happen by now... Hence the Roller Coaster...... If you want to chase articles then just look for the ones that say they will pay salaries or Kurds..... and then we wait to see if that actually happens.......

Well some articles finally came out about the kurds. Do not worry about the budget because they will not open it until the RV so following the Budget is not a great plan.....Remember they passed 4 budgets and as of yet opened one.

So a window will open Sun evening until the middle of Feb.... I know it is a little large window but many things are happening on the inside that could make it go fast or slower.... but just relax... check the cbi.iq.... when it RV's whether it is now or later I will send out letter from Currency Chatter and Personal email..... There is pressure for it to come out because the Military which everyone needs to fight ISIS are not hanging in there not being paid..... so Obama has been having issues on money...for that and since the US does not have the money then Iraq who has the money with the RV is sitting waiting on Obama to let them do this thing.....

Again do not ask how one person can stop the RV............ WE OWN IRAQ so what ever US says "OBAMA" that what Iraq tries to do. IT is very hard on them to defy US.......... So there is now a window and After we RV just thank the Lord for being able to hang in....

Oh I did hear rumors about me... Cashing in, getting out, Truth is I do not like to say anything until I know we are in a good window....That being said anything can stop it slow it down or get if moved... I know because of all the places to get information we think that it is moves every day but it dos not. So instead of making people go up and down just waiting on information.....
I just wait until there is something to say.....or the timing is getting closer....... so lets see if the next few days brings us some happiness....

I want to thank everyone for the good wishes for my Dad getting better with the stroke.... he has no paralysis and is doing much better.... Thank you all.....

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange..

Breathe,,,
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close Empty Re: Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Just in case anyone wants to know what he thinks
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

800 - Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close Empty Re: Currency Chatter - Randy Koonce says we are close

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Member TLF was a big fan of Randy Koonce.  I miss TLF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:19 pm

I still get his email but take them with a grain of salt. Sorry guys no Whoop whoop postings but tonight I think she will have one.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:50 pm

one of the things he says is unfortuatuly true  the us is in control of iraq and our pompus pres  has a big say in this and never has been big  on rving imho. this is why  i keep calling the big stall. it would not supprise if he puts more taxes on this buried in another bill as here has done before thenlets them rv. but time is running out for iraq and something has to give soon.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum