Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year

Go down

Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  Empty Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:43 am

Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  MUTHHARSALIH

Information / special / ..

I suggest adviser President of the Economic Ministers appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Thursday, the formation of a joint committee by the parliament and the government to monitor the financial budget for the year 2015 and the amendment at any time of the year.

He said Saleh told / information /, "The re-balancing of the government useless, because the Council of Ministers will not work with anything, "suggesting" the formation of a committee of the Council of Ministers and the government to monitor the well-budget and monitor their conditions from time to another. "
He added that "this committee should be given a mandate adjusted budget in coordination with the parliament and the government, because the presence of these The Commission is very important this year, because they are of exceptional security and financial terms. "

Saleh pointed out that "the formation of the committee is very important and is out of the crisis and to address the mistakes" .anthy 25 a

2015-01-08

http://goo.gl/M1B26g

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  Empty Re: Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:45 am

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed using sophisticated electronic programs to accomplish the government program

Saleh appearance suggests the formation of a committee of the parliament and the government to monitor the budget throughout the year  Story_img_54aa4e6725a8f

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Hamid Ahmed Khalaf work coordination with the ministries of the government program to accomplish the team using electronic programs to follow up the implementation of the program.

According to a statement of the Secretariat of the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on "The secretary general, expressed presided over a meeting of the Committee, prepared the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of the contract with the expert runs advanced electronic programs supply the work of monitoring the implementation of the government program, calling for the United Nations Development Programme {UNDP} helping to create an electronic programs specialized follow-up mechanism for the implementation of programs and plans. " 
The Secretary-General, according to the statement "to the pledge of independent bodies and the provinces to send their plans during the period of the middle of this month maximum to complete plans for all joints and government departments, praising the efforts of the Committee on the achievements of the collection of ministries plans so quickly . "

The statement that "the Commission said reviewed the position of the ministries and departments plans for the years 2015 - 2018, and discuss the mechanisms used to implement the program with the ministries and departments concerned."

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi had said in a congratulatory message to the Iraqis on the occasion of the new year, the importance of implementing the government program and commitment Baltoukitat Time to implement paragraphs contained therein, and overcome the difficulties in cooperation, harmony and team spirit. "

It is said that the government put a government program was announced by giving them confidence in the House of Representatives included a package of reforms for the advancement of the country, ".anthy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum