Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point

4 posters

Go down

Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point Empty Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 am

Guru Tlar

I feel very strongly that the delete the zero program is on and that the study done in 2008 that suggested they could support the currency back then at $1.13 has since been modified based on the changes that the country has gone through.  If I remember correctly the oil production in 2008 was 1.5 ish mbpd and the CBI reserves were in the low 30 billionish.  So again we see both the production is up (closing in on 4 mbpd) and the CBI foreign cash reserves are way up (I would argue at over 100 billion even though they continue to espouse 70 billion = Gold, Cash and BIS)  We could assume that if they could support $1.13 in 2008 that that number could be much higher by now.

[What do you feel "delete the zeros" means?  Vote in the poll above]

The CBI has stated through the years that they needed government  to insure a successful project.  They have that now and I think that is the game changer and that they are quickly trying to implement the project at this time.   I believe that they need a reality rate if they are to insure the progress they have made to this point.  That's why I think by the time the ISX goes live is the best window we have ever seen.  Its only a few days away now to know whether or not this comes to pass.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point Empty Re: Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Tlar, go lay down somewhere and lick yourself, will ya?? sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point Empty Re: Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Tlar posted an incredibly long dissertation today on another site that complains about people disagreeing with him and shocked that there are some that will reach back to 2012/2013 to pull out his statements and use them to attack him now for being 'inaccurate.'

His contention, like most other gurus/frauds is that the 'intel' they put out is 100% accurate at the time it's put out and if it later proves wrong it's ONLY because the PTB changed things after he put it out.

What is with these asshats today?  Goat, Jester, Tlar....   Attacking and threatening people out in dinarland that DARE to challenge them, fail to follow their exacting instructions, or just have to have everything explained to them like little kids.

The height of arrogance and were it possible I would love to see each one of them banned from dinarland as a whole and imprisoned for decades on the fraud they perpetrate.

NOTE TO ARROGANT GURUS:  You keep this up, I flat out dare you.  In fact, why don't you double down and see what that gets you in response.  My ability to passively sit here and comment about you on a third party website that you may or may not read soon has come to an end.  I will still do so because it amuses me still, but I am not content with just that.  You need to be indicted, and I will work towards seeing that you answer in the legal system for your misdeeds.

Try convincing a jury that your statements are 100% true at the exact moment you say them and if they don't come true it's because the PTBs changed things after.  See if that's any defense that will work.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Hey fool, they actually have a reality rate, 1166/USD. They are doing just fine at that rate at the moment, and there is absolutely no reason to change it at this moment, especially with all the isues they are facing at this moment. Don't like it? Prove me wrong, show us the articles.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point 2805820865  Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point 2805820865  Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point 2805820865  Tlar believes that they need a reality rate if they are to unsure the progress they have made to this point 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum