Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack

2 posters

Go down

$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack Empty $5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:31 am

$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack
Published time: January 06, 2015 10:08
Get short URL
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack Bitcoin_gone_.si
AFP Photo/Karen Bleier
Tags
Bitcoin, Currencies
About $5.1 million in virtual currency, or 19,000 units, went missing from Bitstamp, a major bitcoin exchange, after a colossal security lapse forced it to halt services. The heist follows bitcoin’s more than 50 percent collapse in value.
The missing bitcoins have forced the company to freeze all user activity, from deposits to withdrawals, reported Coindesk, a bitcoin news website.
“We have temporarily suspended Bitstamp services. Bitstamp customers can rest assured that their bitcoins held with us prior to temporary suspension of services on January 5th (at 9am UTC) are completely safe and will be honored in full,” a statement on the company’s website says.
The hack is another blow to the company after it suspended all bitcoin services when a wallet was “compromised” on January 4. Customers were warned to halt deposits and withdrawals.
Bitstamp became the world’s second biggest bitcoin US dollar-denominated exchange after the fall of Mt. Gox in 2013.
2014 wasn’t easy on bitcoin, which lost more than 50 percent of its value over the course of the year. In January, the cryptocurrency was fetching $770 per unit compared to $275 (https://winkdex.com/) per coin at the time of publication. In
November 2013, the price soared above $1100, piquing the interest of investors worldwide. Similar to gold, bitcoin is traded as a commodity among those looking for a hedge against traditional currencies.
The peak price era was followed by a series of clamp downs in some of bitcoin’s hottest market, including China, which has essentially banned it.
Since its invention in 2008 by a man using the alias “Satoshi Nakmoto”, bitcoin has gone mainstream and can be used to buy coffee, pay for online dating services, and can even be retrieved from an ATM. There are nearly 14 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide.

Thanks to: http://rt.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack 2245507099$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

$5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack Empty Re: $5mn worth of bitcoin missing in major cryptocurrency exchange hack

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:33 am

This is a copper sandwich coin, and it isn't worth nuthin-They want you to think it is worth somethin- When you have or buy these, your helping the cabal-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum