Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month

Go down

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month Empty Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month RTXV7D4
Brother - Baghdad

Revealed the House of Representatives member Kaveh Mohammad start meetings of the joint technical committee between the federal government and the Kurdistan region during the month of January to discuss the current oil agreement and its considerations.
Mohammed said in a statement seen by the Agency for News Agency (et) that the agreement, which took place between the two sides stressed that the 2015 budget include the export amounts, and on that basis, approved by the Council of Ministers in the federal government.

He disclosed the terms of the agreement include the existence of a joint technical committees between the two parties to resolve the problems and delve into the details, expected to begin this round of talks this month.

For his part, the spokesman of the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad said there upcoming meetings between Baghdad and Erbil to sign the final agreement in this regard, as it will discuss the committees will be formed to discuss this matter all the technical, administrative and financial problems of the relationship and try to find solutions to them and submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers, which will in turn review and the possibility of reaching a final agreement.

The federal government has agreed with the Kurdistan Regional Government in November of last year to settle oil outstanding issues between the two sides and is under agreement to export 250 000 barrels per day of oil province in addition to the 300 000 barrels per day of Kirkuk oil transnational oil marketing company SOMO that launches salaries provincial officials stalled since early last year and the inclusion of the Peshmerga to 17 percent of the Ministry of Defence allocations as part of the national defense system.

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/38091.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month Empty Re: Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Meetings of the joint committees of oil between the center and the region begins this month

7:00: 01/04/2015

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month Nawt26122013-bb

Khandan - is scheduled to begin during the month of January of this, the meetings of the joint technical committee between the center and the Kurdistan region to discuss the oil agreement and its reasons, according to the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives by Kaveh Mohammad. The MP said Kaveh Mohammad told the "morning": that the agreement was between the two sides stressed that include budget 2015 export amounts, and on this basis approved by the Council of Ministers in the Federal Government. " He revealed the terms of the agreement include the existence of a joint technical committees between the two parties to resolve the problems and delve into the details, expected to begin round talks this during the current month . For his part, the spokesman of the Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, said there coming meetings between the center and the region to sign the final agreement in this regard, as it will discuss the committees will be formed to discuss this matter all the technical, administrative and financial problems of the relationship and try to find solutions to them and submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers will in turn review and the possibility of reaching a final agreement. The jihad in his speech for the "morning" hope to reach a final agreement to keep the oil wealth and shared equitably and identify the tasks and responsibilities of each party.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month Empty Re: Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Meetings of committees oil between the center and the region

1/4/2015 0:00 
Optimism parliamentary success 
Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif 
begin during the month of January of this, the meetings of the technical committees between the center and the Kurdistan region to discuss the oil agreement and its reasons, according to the expectation of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives by Kaveh Mohammad. 
, said Mohammed, a member of the mass change of Kurdistan, for "morning": that the agreement was between the two sides stressed that include budget 2015 export amounts, and on that basis, approved by the Council of Ministers in the federal government. 
He disclosed the terms of the agreement include the existence of a joint technical committees between the two parties to resolve the problems and delve into the details, expected to begin these discussions tour during the current month. 
The federal government has agreed with the Kurdistan Regional Government in November of last year to settle oil outstanding issues between the two sides and is under agreement to export 250 000 barrels per day of oil province in addition to the 300 000 barrels per day of Kirkuk oil through national oil marketing company SOMO that launches salaries region stalled since early last year and the inclusion of the Peshmerga to 17 percent of the Ministry of Defence allocations as part of the national defense system. 
The official spokesman of the Ministry of Oil, Assem Jihad, said that there are coming meetings between the center and the region to sign the agreement The final in this regard, as it will discuss the committees will be formed to discuss this matter all the technical, administrative and financial problems outstanding and try to find solutions to them and submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers, which in turn will be reviewed and the possibility of reaching a final agreement. 
The jihad in his speech for the "morning" hope to reach a definitive agreement to keep the oil wealth and shared equitably and identify the tasks and responsibilities of each party, especially since the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government have agreed to resolve all the files and outstanding problems as stipulated by the Charter provided by the government through the formation, with the development of national interest above all other considerations and not be the solution to calculate the party at the expense of the other party. In addition, head of the Iraqi Coalition for the Extractive Industries Transparency on grace, said the intentions of the parties disclosed their agreement when oil bode well, hoping that those intentions interpreted in a realistic and practical moves to the interests of the people by growing oil revenues. He criticized the grace in a statement singled out the "morning", Minister of Natural Resources in the province drastically for saying that "the production and exports of oil region is a red line," describing it as a raise "doubts in this Agreement," and wondered Does that these statements are true outlook for the region towards exports and production, or that there is a tendency to have different from these statements.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=83853

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Shammari: enactment of the oil and gas law will end all outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil

Follow Up Committees in Baghdad and Erbil Oil agreement meets this month 13236

MP Mohammed al-Shammari

04/01/2015 15:58

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: MP for the independent bloc, Mohammed al-Shammari, Sunday, that the real solution to the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, lies in the enactment of the oil and gas law in the House of Representatives. Al-Shammari said in a statement received by "tomorrow Press", "The real solution to the issues the relationship between Kurdistan and the federal government be in the completion of oil and gas law, which shows the relationship between the center and the region and the provinces in the field of investment of national wealth and its ownership, "noting that" the meetings of the joint committees between Baghdad and Erbil is the need to find a proper understanding between the center and the region ground. " He added that "legislation The laws are the solution and basic guarantee for the rights of all Iraqis, therefore, must strive by all the political blocs in parliament to speed up the completion of the laws to finish the resort to bilateral agreements, which ascertains the will of all Iraqis stage has Tgmt rights. " differs government center and the region on multiple files did not reach radical solutions for years, including oil and gas file and Article 140 and arming the Peshmerga. and Al-Shammari said that "the current challenges imposed on all Iraqi national responsibility and exceeded last cons and stay away from the narrow interests," stressing that "the oil agreement between the center and the region is an important step towards resolving the outstanding problems . " The agreement, which took place between the two sides stressed that the 2015 budget include the export amounts, and on that basis, approved by the Council of Ministers in the federal government. The tour will begin these discussions during the current month.To discuss all technical, administrative and financial problems outstanding and try to find solutions to them and submit its recommendations to the Council of Ministers, which in turn will be reviewed and the possibility of reaching a final agreement.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum