Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs

Go down

Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs Empty Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:56 pm

With the change of the Iraqi leadership and the risk of escalation of the Islamic State, Riyadh terminate diplomatic Kotaiatha with Baghdad on the road to reduce Iranian influence.

Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs Caption Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs _191440_saudi1

Saudi Arabia want to seize the opportunity to return Iraq to the Arabs Captionb

Dubai - change with the Iraqi government and the emergence of the risk of the Islamic state, it seems that Saudi Arabia wants to seize the opportunity of rapprochement with Iraq on the path to reducing Iran's dominant influence on the ruling establishment in the country away from its Arab neighbors since the fall of the former regime in 2003.

The media said a Saudi official on Saturday that the Saudi delegation will travel to Baghdad this week in preparation for the reopening of the embassy in the Iraqi capital.

Thaw in relations between Saudi Arabia and Iraq may lead to the strengthening of regional alliance against al organizing the Islamic state who took the land in Iraq and Syria.

Saudi Arabia closed its embassy in Baghdad in 1990 after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. Often accused Riyadh Iraq extreme convergence with Iran as the main rival in the region and encouraging sectarian discrimination against Sunnis, a charge denied by Baghdad.

Abdullah said the military head of the Foreign Relations Committee of the Saudi Shura Council Riyadh move would help Iraq return to the Arab nation "after an absence since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime and the penetration of the Iranian regime in the joints of the Iraqi state."

Saudi Arabia and began cautious moves towards reconciliation after the appointment of Haider Abadi, the new president of the Government of Iraq in August / August. According to letters from the US Embassy leaked by WikiLeaks described the senior members of the royal family Nuri al-Maliki Abadi ancestor doll that Iran and Iraq have accused him of virtue on behalf of the Shiites only.

She said the official SPA news agency quoted a foreign ministry official said Saudi Arabia also plans to open a general consulate in Arbil, the capital of the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

She continued, "will leave the technical committee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Iraqi capital Baghdad this week to coordinate with the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to make arrangements for the selection and processing of appropriate buildings for two missions in preparation for Mbacherthma work in the Republic of Iraq arrangements at the earliest opportunity."

Said Mustafa Alani, an Iraqi security analyst with close Saudi government relationships that move motivated by the change in the Iraqi leadership and the risk of the organization of the Islamic state, which carried out a lightning strike in June which took over large areas of the territory of Iraq, which is targeted by US-led coalition air strikes in Iraq and Syria .

He said al-Ani, "The Saudis believe that there is a gap now. If left Mr. Abadi without Aoun would be forced to resort to the Iranians."

"With the change of leadership and changed circumstances believe that the time has come to re .. Iraq to the Arab fold and reduce Iranian influence."

There were signs of improvement in the relations between Iraq and the Gulf states. In December last, the Iraqi prime minister visited the UAE and Kuwait, in a move apparently intended to adopt a new policy towards the Gulf countries.

The Abadi said that the visit performed by the United Arab Emirates has opened prospects for relations between his country and the Gulf state in earnest.

According to diplomatic sources, the visit to the UAE Abadi will facilitate the return of Baghdad to the surroundings and the Arabian Gulf, as it will increase the security coordination and financial support between them and the level of Abu Dhabi.

Abadi also stressed during his visit to Kuwait on "the importance of cooperation of countries in the region to eliminate deviant gangs Islamic state because it represents a threat to these countries."

Prior to that, in November, Iraqi President Fuad Masum, held a meeting with Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, in another sign of Baghdad's desire improved relations with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

Previously, Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari that participated in the International Conference on the face of the "Islamic state", which was held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/?id=191440

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum