Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs

3 posters

Go down

Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs Empty Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi everyone - I just want you to know that I am trying to get to everyone's PMs.  In light of recent FORUM ACTIVITY and POSTINGS, my PM box is rather filled. 

I am trying to answer all of you. And still get the posts up. ( sigh I think  I missed getting things up for the newsletter that goes out)  Please be patient - I will respond to you ...

:juggle:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs Empty Re: Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

I wondered about that, Ponee, I thought someone yanked your cord out of the wall!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs Empty Re: Dear Members - I am trying to get to your PMs

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Well - that too TERBO.  My internet is a bit grumpy and slow today.  It keeps cutting out on me. So  I have to wait for it to come back.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:15 pm

I've been in a boxing match with this laptop, too- When the signal is blocked by fog or it is overcast like it is now, this happens to me, too- Laptops don't help sometimes- hide
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Ponee your site has been hanging a few times and it's not just my area. I have heard that from others. Is something trying to grab your site?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down