Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes

Go down

The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes Empty The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 am

The Government authorizes the head of the investment authority to sign the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes NB-120473-635555424731442420

The Cabinetdecided on Tuesday, the head of the investment agency Sami Al-araji, the validity of the signature of the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes between States and nationals of other States.

Al-Abbadi's Office said in a statement received "alsumaria news", a copy of it, that "the Council of Ministers held its 16th ordinary under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi", stating that "the Council decided to authorize the Chairman of the national investment Commission agency Sami Raouf Al-araji validity of signature of the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes between States and nationals of other States based on article (80/item 6) of the Constitution."

"The Council agreed to the Foreign Ministry to prepare the necessary authorization document on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the President of the national investment agency in accordance with the approved contexts, and submit them to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the Prime Minister."

The affiliate in Iraq (28 July 2012) to the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes between States and nationals of other States, after approval by the Cabinet and Parliament, the Convention aims to promote investment and disputes between States and nationals of other States to resort to conciliation and arbitration, in order to accede to the Convention on the settlement of investment disputes.
2014-12-30

http://www.alsumaria...تثمار-صلاحية/ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum