Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib

4 posters

Go down

Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib Empty Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:47 am

Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib 13930922000537_PhotoI

TEHRAN (FNA)- Hundreds of ISIL Takfiri terrorists were killed in the wake of the recent operations in which the Iraqi Army liberated Yathrib and its nearby areas from the terrorists.

A senior army official said that the Iraqi troops opened a new phase of military operations against the ISIL terrorists on Saturday and claimed the lives of hundreds of the ISIL militants in Salahuddin province on a mission to liberate Yathrib, al-Mzaria, al-Mahmoud and surrounding areas.

The government troops pushed back the ISIL Takfiri terrorists from Yathrib region in Al-Balad township.

Al-Balad town with a population of 35,000 is located 85 kilometers to the North of Baghdad.

Yathrib is located between Samarra in the North and Al-Dakhil in the South.

On Friday, a provincial security source said that the army forces, backed by the Shiite and Sunni tribesmen, launched an operation to clean the areas near the towns of Duluiyah, some 90 km North of Baghdad, and the nearby Balad and Mu'tasim from the ISIL militants.

The troops pushed back the ISIL terrorists from the orchards in Albu-Hishma in West of Dhuluiyah, while the Iraqi warplanes and helicopter gunships carried out many airstrikes against the ISIL militants and their vehicles, the source added.

Some parts of Iraq are engaged in a militant war launched by the ISIL terrorists and their western and regional supporters.

The country's army and popular forces have, in a series of operations, started massive attacks against terrorists to liberate occupied areas, mainly Tikrit and Mosul.

http://english.farsn...=13931008000756

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib Empty Re: Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:53 am

The Iraqis are gaining ground on these idiots, and they have come a long way- I hope they finish ISIS off real soon- Good find, Ponee!! Wink  Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib 2834342768  Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib 2834342768 Ilikeyou bigsmile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib Empty Re: Hundreds of ISIL Terrorists Killed in Iraq's Army Operations in Yathrib

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:41 pm

I find it interesting that they have to reference the militias in this as though they played a major role.

Personally, I would not find it beyond belief if the Army tried to claim credit for what the militias did here.

In looking through other articles on this incident, every one of them highlighted the militias.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:40 pm

I say after they captured the ones that Allah's devil did not get they let the women buy these low life's for 1 dinar and let the women have their fun with them . Dispose of the ISIS boys as they see fit and have it on film to send to there buddies back home
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum