Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

arthur - Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015

3 posters

Go down

arthur - Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015 Empty Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:36 am

Arthur  The list of accomplishments the abadi government has achieved in a relatively short period of time are too numerous to cite, but its safe to say that it is now hard to find many things that we can easily find that they still need to do in order to achieve their final sovereignty that would engender an atmosphere conducive for WTO ascension and Article VIII entry with an international economy and currency like their middle eastern neighbors many of which possess nowhere near the current or future wealth of Iraq. 

Which brings us to the question I like to call the big camouflaged elephant sitting in the front room with its big crusty feet propped up on the living room coffee table. 

And that is rather or not the new revalued rate is in this soon to be released budget.

As much as I would like to join the growing chorus of people announcing that it positively is, look and search and dig as I have, I have found no absolute definitive proof that it will be there when this budget is initially released.

So far all we have been allowed to discern based on the body of information we currently have is that this budget has been calculated in the trillions and trillions of dinar which, on the surface at least, can only lead us to the conclusion that this budget is being opened at the current rate, which of course would be what any country in this situation would want the world to think in order to quell any early and damaging speculation...

Nevertheless, so far they are doing a remarkable job of hiding any hints that the rate is currently in the budget if indeed that is what they are trying to do.  

As for the timing of the budget itself, based on  all I have seen in their media rather true or contrived we will soon find out.

We appear to be looking at a back wall of some time shortly after January 7th, with the following UN update being Jan 15th, to see the budget open and completely implemented throughout the entire country although there is nothing I can see that is totally stopping it from happening anytime from the 1st of Jan on. 

But the exciting thing we do know for sure however is that, for the very first time in this investment, we are definitely about to witness an international market economy in Iraq.

An international market economy means an international market driven IQD that we all hold and that in itself is enough to take me to a 9.8 on a scale of 1 to 10 on my excitement scale as we enter into the beginning of 2015.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

arthur - Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015 Empty Re: Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Arthur.....   If there's anything in the world that gets me excited it's hearing what takes you up so high on your personal excitement scale.

Guess the RV is about to happen...

Bonehead...  Like your personal excitement scale is anything..

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

arthur - Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015 Empty Re: Guru Arthur is 9.8 Excited for 2015

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:47 pm

What...  are you a cult or personality or something?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Same old dance , just a different year
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum