Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.

5 posters

Go down

Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   Empty Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:09 am

Guru Enorrste   Entry into Article VIII, as I understand it, requires an internationally recognized currency.  The current dinar is not internationally recognized.   When they initiate the float it will become internationally recognized.  At that same time the street rate and the official floating rate will be the same, which satisfies the 2% rule.  The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime. 

They have called for that before allowing the move to Article VIII.  
Therefore, it is my view, and I think KAP [Guru Kaperoni] and I agree on this, that the float would precede moving to Article VIII.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   Empty Re: Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:20 am

I think you guys should float away on a sinking barge-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.   Empty Re: Enorrste says that the The IMF has called for Iraq to change its exchange rate regime.

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:54 pm

If it's not internationally recognized, then how do I have any?  

If all is on the up and up, I can buy more dinar from a dealer.  That dealer gets it from Iraq by buying from someone there.  Conversely, I can theoretically sell back my dinar to the dealer for a penalty.  And the dealer can trade the dinar with someone incountry for US Dollars.

Right?  How is that not internationally recognized?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Cascstadian; I hate to burst your logic, Iraqi dinar is not a international recognized currency, the dong is  tho. I have traveled the sand box around Iraq but never in that country, you can not even exchange dollars for dinar in the airports with there neighboring countries, they say you have to go in country if you want it. Some dealers in Malaysia sell it, why? To make a buck like our dealers are doing. Wells Fargo branch in Waterloo Iowa will tell you the same, Iraqi Dinar is not a international currency. Ask around at different banks that handle foreign currency's, some banks do handle it , but ask that one Q , is it a international recognized currency. If it was Forex would be trading it
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 pm

I don't disagree that people, organizations and such may not deal in it these days.  There is a difference between internationally recognized and internationally traded.  Few want to trade in dinar and that's okay.

But I will bet you dimes to donuts that the US government for the period of Iraq War II and now Iraq War III has, trades, accepts, and issues dinar for troops, contracts, goods and services.  

I may be naive and perhaps all financial transactions are conducted solely in USD, but I doubt it.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:09 pm

i have for years told them to change there rate but m told me he was to busy stealing money that he did not have the time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum