Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil

Go down

Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil Empty Aldjagra denies the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait & the morning - we will open Guensalitn in Basra & Erbil

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Sunday, December 28 1 / December 2014 16:36

[Baghdad where]

Denied Iraqi foreign minister, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait, as announced his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah , the high number of agreements between Iraq and Kuwait to 45 agreement.

Jaafari said at a joint news conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart held this evening in Baghdad, attended by all of Iraq [where], "We discussed with the Kuwaiti side in the developments accomplished by the committee formed between the parties to resolve outstanding issues between the two issues," he said, adding that "the neighbor Kuwait cooperative with Iraq and hopefully more. "

He said al-Jaafari, "We deny the existence of secret agreements with Kuwait, Wi Nbermha agreement with any country, we know the public opinion."

In addition, the foreign minister said Kuwait, Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah , at the conference, "We offer our thanks and gratitude for the warm reception we received them from our brothers in the Republic of Iraq, and honored today to hold a number of fruitful meetings with the Iraqi brothers, and was on top of the meeting with the President of the Republic Fuad Masum Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, where it was during the meeting to stress and emphasize the need for cooperation to defeat the terrorist attacks that wants to block Iraq's progress brother ", adding that" the bilateral meetings between the two countries express their keenness to strengthen and develop cooperation in all fields, and the development of relations between the two peoples brotherly countries. "

"The fourth session of the Joint Higher Committee meeting between the two was the conclusion of a number of agreements and memoranda of understanding of which there were 45 agreements and memoranda of understanding,  and this contributed to the strengthening of the balance of the bilateral relations between the two countries ", adding that" trade cooperation between the two countries over the past year arrived to $ 2.5 billion. "

He said Kuwaiti Foreign Minister "strive to have a cooperation between the two peoples in all fields, and audited all the decisions on the entry of Iraqis us and enter the Kuwaitis to Iraq and signed diplomatic agreements to facilitate the entry process between the two countries, in addition to that we are going to open a consulate in Basra and the Consulate in Erbil province, This will be during the day. "

He said the morning "concerns us communication between the two peoples, and there Bunting in multiple areas of cooperation, not only in the field of investment, but there is cooperation on sports, arts and education level."

And between the Kuwaiti foreign minister at the conference that "Mubarak port, port integrated with the Iraqi ports, because the area needs to be there ports and free movement" .anthy

http://forum.alliraq...8-13-18-10.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum