Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation

Go down

War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation Empty War must exploit the work of the Joint Committee between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:27 pm

BAGHDAD / .. said legal expert Tariq Harb, Sunday, need to exploit the work of the Joint Commission between Iraq and Kuwait to cancel the compensation approved on Iraq, especially in light of the development of relations between the two countries .

He said the war, in a statement, "Eye Iraq News" received a copy of it, that "with the arrival of Kuwaiti Foreign Minister to Baghdad with a delegation to hold talks and find new solutions to the outstanding problems between Iraq and Kuwait, and that's where the greatest and biggest of these problems, a state of war and hostility between the two countries has ended and has become one of the past, including the Kuwaiti government approved a few days ago to postpone the payment of amounts of Iraqi oil exports for a year, so For this committee to exploit these circumstances and conditions of threat Daash for all countries, including Kuwait, to approve some approved rights law in Iraq . "

"The adoption of these rights in Iraq is not an encroachment on the Kuwaiti side of the rights depending on the fact that you say that relations between the two countries, politically, socially and economically outweigh relations with any other country in the world, and the fear and the fear that still exists in Kuwait to be its termination, good comes all the goodness of Kuwait Iraq and open a new page in their relations to the past and forget about the wars and compensations . "

The war that "has to be canceled compensation approved on Iraq by the Joint Committee and note that the lack Kuwaiti side's commitment to the establishment of new relations with Iraq will arrange the damage to Iraq, but the damage will be greater and greater for Kuwait, especially since the international law and the UN Charter requires good neighborliness between Iraq Kuwait and the decades that have passed enough to end the page on the past and open a new page between the two countries have more to gain with it . "

The Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah said his country stands alongside Iraq to stop the terrorist attacks that want to hinder Iraq's progress to restore international presence and status of regional actor . / finished 4
http://aynaliraqnews...news&id22=27865

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum