Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Before we go into 2015 -- Let's think about what we are doing

5 posters

Go down

Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing Empty Before we go into 2015 -- Let's think about what we are doing

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:51 am

ARTHUR wrote: The reality of this investment is and always has been that by its very nature there are no definitive dates or rates to be found so all we can do is our very best due diligence in looking at all the veritable information we can see with our own eyes, filter what little veracious and reliable intel we can glean along with the almost indecipherable, intentionally ambiguous articles and make some educated guesses based on empirical evidence over time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO WHAT ARTHUR STATED IN HIS FIRST PARAGRAPH ---

My question is THIS... WHY ?  Why do we have to DAILY do due diligence and try to figure out what is going on?  As you said, there is no verifiable date or rate so why all this guessing and pretending to figure it out?

Why not just accept that we have made this currency exchange... which is what it is. It really is NOT an investment. You exchanged your USD for IQD in hopes of it increasing in value, so now, put it away and wait.

All this FOLLOWING is NOT GONG TO CHANGE A THING.

Go on with your life.  Stop spending hours upon hours searching and reading.  Look back at how many peers have died waiting.  What did they gain from their "following the dinar/rv"?  What did they lose sitting in front of the computer on dinar sites.  What have you gained?  What have you lost?

The problem here is that most people, purchased IQD because they were told it was going to revalue any minute or very soon and we had to buy it NOW!  Some spent more than they could afford because of the belief that they were going to make a profit QUICKLY and get it back without consequence to their financial standing.

Many  started following the gurus and dinar sites because they felt that if it was going to happen any day and they wanted to know right away that they profited from their purchase.  But, here we are years later. With veterans of this whole thing know that it isn't happening any minute and  we aggravated with those who are continuing to exploit that concept. The newbies are where we all were years ago with the excited hope of the promised "any minute now".

I stand on my statements yesterday that NO ONE needs gurus or intel providers, because they are not giving dinarians anything. NOTHING.  No matter how good they are at copy pasting articles and then telling you what they say or what THEY THINK THEY SAY, it doesn't matter.  MOST articles have NOTHING to do with an RV or dinar. 

All this guessing-- all this grand standing --all this article reading and postulating.  Where does it get any of us?  No where.  It does not bring on the RV.  It does not make Iraq get their act together. It does not change a thing. 

Think about it - HOW CAN IT? 

What it DOES do is:

*  it takes your eyes off of what is import. The short time we have in life.   How many hours have you given up to be on forums, chat rooms, twitter? How many real friendships and family relations  have dissolved because of the obsessive following of the ALWAYS HAPPENING RV?

* for some it takes their money as they donate to sites, and pay for memberships to get information that is really FREE all over the internet.

*  it keeps people from making good financial choices.  Passing up jobs, skipping mortgage payments, buying more dinar than they can afford, buying things out of their budget because the rv will cover it "NEXT WEEK"

* it opens the door to more susceptible people to be scammed by the con artist out their pushing everything form Dinar Sales to Trust Funds to God knows what else.

You should NOT be living your life as if this is going to happen any minute.  You should be living like it may be a long time or may never. Having hope is one thing but living as if it is going to happen tomorrow is dangerous. Following every day is either insanity or desperation.

If you have read this to the end and you understand what I am saying then do this... STOP.  Stop following.  Stop logging into conference calls, stop going to dinar forums,
(there are many more productive forums to go to for fellowship and interests) , STOP PAYING people for information and SPECIAL MEMBERSHIPS. 

GRAB LIFE  - because you or those you love may not be here tomorrow and what did you give up while reading and  listening  to "guesses"  and "lies" about something that YOU and GURUS have NO CONTROL OF.  What is going to be will be with the dinar whether it is followed or not.

P.S.  Today, do something for someone who has less than you and may need your love

~~PONEE~~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing Empty Re: Before we go into 2015 -- Let's think about what we are doing

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Thankyou, Ponee, and very well explained- It's a shame, but they won't listen to a f'n thing you said, which makes them all the more ignorant- They care about nobody but themselves-They are all lying assholes that deserve nothing less than lethal injection-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Before we go into 2015  -- Let's think about what we are doing Empty Re: Before we go into 2015 -- Let's think about what we are doing

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Ponee Smile

You said it right Smile but we can't help all the people to see the light if they don't want to see the light.  We only can warn them and show the way and it's still each individual's choice whether they want to heed to the warning and wake up and follow the light or they are still in the flock.  You have done a good job in warning them and still their choice.  I have learned to scan and stop to what I find interesting to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Correct ponee and i would like to take this one step further especially for all sheeps in dinarland.

The gurus have been saying it will happen after the second reading of budget on jan7 wrong wrong.

If you remember before the goi took there well deserved vacation they voted on the budget and it did not pass . Then abadi and the rest of them made changes and they all agreed on it then they called a special session  and all came back to vote on it and was  passed. So tech it was the second time. Why would  you have a special session and vote on it for thefirst time then wait till jan 7 when they come back if this was so important?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:28 am

You have to keep in mind that alot of what we hear from the "sandbox' is just alot of gumflapping-This info is what they want us to think, and to believe-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:43 am

Nice post ponee.  I do see your point for those that are hooked on gurus or are waiting minute by minute. Chill, save yourself some stress. I don't really go around following gurus but I do like to pop in here. There is just something about this site that makes you want to check in.  Even if you stay anonymous like all the guests that drop by.  It is just a bit differnt than all the rest of the sites. I call it a smorgesbord.  It is filled with more than the average dinar boards.  I kind of like the mish mash so I don't think I will go away any time soon unless you make me.    lmao
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Ponee ; This reminds me of Forrest Gump when he says ( I'm tired, I think I'll go home now)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangomom Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:30 am

Good post Ponee. Dose of fresh air.

Last year I finally got bored with all the hype. It's a total time suck. And BORING, like a soap opera because you can't trust any of it. 

I read it like the funnies, now. Just skim for entertainment.

Tangomom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you TangoMom!  I feel the same.  That is why I am working on making the site much more diversified in postings and interests.  There is more to life than dinar. 

So, if you have anything you wish to share of different realms, please feel free.  And let others know, that there  is a place for them to be with more than just dinar if you would like.  

I am also looking for FEATURED MEMBERS who have or would like to have a blog/forum section of their own to share their interests on.

If nothing happens  between Jan 1-7 like predicted, I think 2015 should be a year of change for dinarians...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Maybe I will take time to make time for working on my railroad projects, and am seriously contemplating going back to 'HO', and/ or 'N' scale from my present 'Garden' Scale size trains { like the ones I sent pictures of a couple years ago for all to see}- I need alot of real estate for this size of railroad, and that is something I just don't have right now, unless I move-This will take alot of thought-Maybe a blog, or featured section for my trains, and anyone interested in doing this, too- I have loads of ideas, and projects to put into the works, IF others are interested-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Terbo - I remember those trains.  They were very nice.  You have a special talent for them.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:07 pm

I have a question.  Why doesn't Dinar Recaps post this?  It is more real and relevant than some of their other posts.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Thankyou, Ponee- There are so many projects that I have yet to finish, I have some started, and others I would like to delve into- It's getting to be that time of year that I want to get moving on some of the things I'd like to do, and then send in some pictures of what I have that I have finished, although it will take some time, but once I get moving, and have no interruptions during my quest, it will go rather quickly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum