Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year

+7
RoyBoy
Jayzze
Terbo56
Horizon
Purpleskyz
Catfish1927
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year Empty Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:47 pm

I have come to the point where this has taken over my life and sucked it dry. It takes HOURS and HOURS to keep things posted.

I seriously do not want to be doing this anymore.  You might want to start gathering contact info from friends you have made on the site because I am not sure how far into Jan  or shortly after I will keep the forum.

I love so many of you and don't want to lose touch,  but this is just insanity. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year Empty Re: Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:53 pm

There is enough info out there for people to google any one of these gurus and find out if they are legit or not.  I no longer feel the call to take up arms against them.  For every ONE that is removed from being a guru ... like Lochein or whatever his name was... there will be another one like JCR. It is like trying to put out a forest fire. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year Empty Re: Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Ponee Smile

I appreciate what you have done for all of us dinarians... I understand it has taken up all of your time and have worn you down.  It will be sad to see you close the shop down.  I will miss coming here but I also know you have to do what you have to do.  

Gurus will never go away as long as dinar still in the orbit to revalue and dinarians who follow them.  

I would like to keep in touch, if that is okay with you.  I will pm you my email address if that is alright with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish1927 Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Well shiiiit that would just suck. I am a come and go person but i like being here.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:36 pm

I haven't made any final decisions yet.  I should wait until I am in a better frame of mind to do that.

Right  now, I just came back after not really being here for 3 days and just can't seem to grasp the purpose of all this. And then, after tweeting with a bunch of people on Twitter, who know darn well that the latest dinar messiah is lying and they are backing him up just  infuriates me and makes me realize that unless this RV's in the next week, it is just futile coming here every day

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Ponee,

I understand one of those days.. take a deep breath and just kick back and relax.. wish you live close by and can come to my house and I will cook and have some wine with ya Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

follow your heart

:throb:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2245507099Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Ponee, I can understand what you are saying. I hate to see the site go away, because we have all hung in this together for so long, but we can always chat by FB, or email.
I know I was gone for 6 months and it helped me to focus on other things besides dinar.  I guess you can tell I want it to RV, but I am not as into the guru stuff anymore. I just rather not debate about what they say, because it been said so many times, over and over again!!!
You know we Love you and appreciate everything you have done for this site!
Call me if you would like to just talk about it!
Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2243815925

Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:46 am

Completey understandable Ponee. I only found out about this whole RV malarkey this last summer. One reason for joining this site was because I was intrigued about how the whole of "dinarland" would react when it became obvious that the RV was not happening and would not be happening. The answer is clear now: they'll just carry on as usual. I didn't realize at first that some of them have been saying the same thing for years and yet people are still fervent believers. I know of people saying in 2012 that if nothing had happened by December of that year then they'd be out of it all, yet still this year they're hanging on.

It feels like I've found a whole new world of insanity, completely impervious to rational thought. What with all this and the sort of nonsense promoted daily on social media like Facebook: gossip, rumours, hoaxes passed on "just to be on the safe side" etc. it's really made me re-evaluate my view of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:28 am

Ponee, I cannot say that I blame you one solitary bit- This has sucked royally for all of us, and the gurus constantly lie about everything, and nothing any of them have said or told us has come true, and I hope the bastards feel real good about themselves, and are probably 'Plants', to make people spend money they don't have so they can survive, and line their pockets with OUR hard earned money- I didn't want to be here either if all this shit kept up with no chance for us to benefit from this, although I truly cherish the people that I have met here, it has been a long assed haul with all of this, with everyone- Maybe some time this MAY come to fruition, but I don't ever see it coming, in the near future-Life will go on, it IS what it is, and that's all there is to it- This, you must remember, is not your fault, and you did your damnedest to keep an even keel here, and to do everything you possibly could for all of us here at Dinar Daily Discussions, and holding your head up, and sometimes losing time with your family, to keep this site from going to scrap- Let's all keep in touch with each other, and enjoy all the time we can, 'cause life is short, and we all need to carry on wherever our lives take us- Please give this a bit of thought, and will respect your decision either way, and you have my support, whatever you decide- :winky winky:

Last edited by terbo56 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:07 pm

we might not want to wait but i can guarantte the whole cast of characters will all return  for 2015 and you can go to the bank on it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:58 pm

I say we give Ponee a break , each of us could bring 1 article  a day, and we could bash all we want lol . Ponee, you do what you need to do, I know I am not alone when I say we will miss this site and the friends we have made here! Your the tops sweetie
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 pm

I am still mulling things over guys, don't go jumping ship on me just yet. 

It was a real bad day yesterday for me (REAL LIFE not dinar) and I had so much on my plate and was so overwhelmed. I am sorry for the knee jerk reaction and post.

I may just have to learn to juggle things better that is all. And not obsess over the site.

Your heart felt comments here, in my PM and on twitter have me looking at things and remembering why we are the DINAR DAILY GANG.

I forget sometimes how many people found grounding here in regards to the dinar.  Some of the messages reminded me of that.

And, I would miss so many of you if DD just disappeared. 

I do appreciate your suggestion ROYBOY of more people posting things though.  And I am so grateful to those that HAVE BEEN POSTING Thread Starters.  You are angels. That is how it used to be. EVERYONE brought stuff to the forum all the time. I sure do miss those days as I know many of you do.  But, as the air of dinar changed, so did the sites I guess.

Forgive me for yesterday.  Let me take the rest of 2014 to just chill and revamp some of my thoughts.  

I think I just need an attitude adjustment ! LOL! I will work on that.

I LOVE YOU ALL!  I REALLY DO!  THAT HAS NEVER CHANGED!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Yes, it would be a shame to lose this site.  But, with that said, I totally understand the feeling of being overwhelmed with life.  If we all help a little more, maybe that will free up some time for you.

Take Care of Yourself!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:34 pm

I will pledge to try to bring one posting a day to this site, I may miss a day or 2 but will do my best, some times work takes me places where I have a hard time keeping up with mail and following what I like but I also will have a back up to help me and us on this site ;-)

I ask the other regulars to help and pledge a article a day also even if it's a recipe for moonshine lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:41 pm

ROYBOY, I have always loved your enthusiasm!  I miss our CHATS in the CHAT ROOM.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:42 pm

ponee your health and family come firstthe dinar is something you have no control over
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Ponee, you take ALL the time you need to get leveled out- Just relax, take your time, no matter how long it is- The best of us will still be here waiting for you to get back- We ALL love you, big sister!! Don't ever forget that!! Don't make us come up there! Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2834342768 Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 230677302 Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2243815925
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 pm

I will back up Royboy 
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Jazee I agree, I have had some weak moments and not just dinar, I ask for guidance from up above, I have a person very close to me but many miles apart that knows how to keep me balanced and always in touch by Viber, Skype or text. Ponee , emotions can over take us at times with so many obstacles we try to hurtle over and balance day to day. We are here for you and want a healthy Ponee, not sick or worn out
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Mayo-queen wrote:I will back up Royboy 

This is my back up and grounding ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:56 pm

keep the site Ponee  Not wanting to be doing this again for the next year 2243815925
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Please, DO!! I'm here if y'all need me, too- :juggle: :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:09 pm

i am with terbo keep it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Wow...  I will have to agree with everyone and their thoughts about the site, its importance, the place to gather and how it's been a good educational experience for me.  I would miss it.

But I understand Ponee's angst as well, and certainly want you to do those things to help build up your life rather than cause you stress...

I would understand if you backed away.  I have come to this party late, but have appreciated the opportunity.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Please RV Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:22 am

You all know the definition of insanity. Maybe Ponee has come to realize this is very much the case day after day of calling out the BS in dinarland , it's gurus and the sheeple without an end. 
Most likely the madness will continue for quite some time to come. And just maybe Ponee has had enough with the same old, same old and has much more important issues of life to focus her attention on. 
What I do find very interesting catching up[on comments from members these last few days is the number of members who wrote "this will happen (RV), sooner or later".  Interesting because that tells me the many here are really in the same camp of the sheep and the imminent belief that they'll walk away rich or certainly with a good chunk of money. There's simply no indication of such and many have written sound articles of contrary. So "hopium' exists throughout this site just as well as other dinar sites. There really then is not much distinction between those you mock and yourselves. 
STOP THE MADNESS !

Please RV

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:51 am

Ponee, I can understand what you are saying. I hate to see the site go away, because we have all hung in this together for so long, but we can always chat by FB...........   Fb could always work enough to keep the lines open and you wont have to do much except the deleting,but whatever you do, we will miss the dinardaily site and the truthful mindset that it brought to alot of dinarites that had been and still continue to be suckerd by the likes of renfrow and his other pond scum relatives/friends .You did a good thing here and if you do pull the plug you can leave dinar daily with your head held high.I still beleive and stay hopeful that one day (sooner than later) this baby will snap and we can all step out of this time in our lives with our heads also held high and with a nice smile on our faces.PONEE your smile can begin NOW,,,,,,,Thank You!!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum