Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I really want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

I really want to know...

5 posters

Go down

I really want to know... Empty I really want to know...

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:59 pm

I am asking this question of those who FOLLOW so called  gurus and intel providers. 

Why do people who own dinar think they HAVE to follow someone?  Why can't you just own it and wait?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I really want to know... Empty Re: I really want to know...

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 pm

poneethere is a big difference between a guru  and an intel provider. the gurus are wanabees who think they  know but have no clue or give out info on how they precieve things.  an intel provider usual gets his info right or wrong from news sources. i use to enjoy reading the gurus for laughs but all they do is stir up the sheep who base there h whole  life on the rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:15 pm

To me there is no difference.   ANYONE can read and RECAP an article.  Intel providers are no more of value than a Guru.  Recapping articles is useless.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:28 pm

ponee of all the people on there are only 2 i can think of that are usually on the money yota and bond lady just my opinon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Ponee; (As the world turns , so dose the days of our lives.) LOL The title here is from a TV soap series, some people need drama, some more than others. Some people have a calling for scamming and working all angles, and some people are born to swallow hook line and sinkers,we see all angles being worked here from truth to lies to total BS. Some people want the gold at the end of the rainbow, with out doing the walking to find it, and they be leave what the so called smart people giving the in-tell, total BS , sucking it up like free kool-aid.

They have no clue that if you look for Iraqis news and right click Bing translate you will find the page in English if you can read English. I have respect for 2 or 3 gurus and even they have been wrong many times over the 7-8 years in this. I have fun on this site reading different peoples views and today I am bored so I am writing this short theory for what you have asked for.

Ponee; go buy a bottle of Ripple or cheap wine, get a glass and throw the glass over your shoulder and chug the bottle , then go to bed sweetie and tomorrow will be a new day ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Jayzze wrote:ponee of all the people on there are only 2 i can think of that are usually on the money yota and bond lady just my opinon

But all they are doing is posting articles and sometimes commenting on them. That means nothing, because Articles mean nothing.  

What are they on the money about?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:06 pm

royboy wrote:

Ponee; go buy a bottle of Ripple or cheap wine, get a glass and throw the glass over your shoulder and chug the bottle , then go to bed sweetie and tomorrow will be a new day ;-)

I think I just might do that ! I will take a bear instead though. I really want to know... Beer

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:08 pm

;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 pm

I really want to know... Cheers But here is a glass of Ripple for you Royboy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Ty Ponee, that bottle just might be worth something now, I haven't seen it on shelves since I was ummmmmmmm  18 lol-------------------copy and paste ----You will find that ripple wine is said to be a 'low-end fortified wine' that became very popular in the 1970s. This was mainly due to the fact this wine was a lot cheaper to buy and was normally bought with the intention of getting very drunk, very quickly.

The alcohol content of ripple wine is usually between 13% to 20%. Wine is usually seen as a more sophisticated drink than lager or spirits, like vodka. However, with the introduction of ripple wine the line between them has become a little more blurred - a bit like a person's vision if they've had too much of it.

Many historians also argue that the low-end fortified wine became very sort after in the period of prohibition in the United States during the 1930s. Prohibition was the outlawing of all alcohol and so people had to be very devious to smuggle alcohol into their homes. Illegal bars and pubs were set up. The appeal of the low-end fortified wine was that it was certainly cheaper than many other forms of alcohol and it was also one of the quickest ways of being totally intoxicated.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Very interesting History lesson there Royboy!  I appreciate the information !

I found this tidbit about it along with your info...

On Sanford and Son, Ripple was often referred to, as it was Fred Sanford's alcoholic beverage of choice; Fred loved to mix it with other beverages, such as:
Champipple: Ripple mixed with Champagne
Maneschipple: RIple and Maneschevitz 
Beaujolipple : Ripple and Beaujolais

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Yep , As kids we bought it for a fast drunk, it's brother was Night train, if we had extra money we bought Mad dog. I remember Fred talking about it and even Jim Croce had it in a song of his. Cheers
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Croce said Ripple was the only wine that didn't have a grape in it, just grain alcohol and flavoring
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SIPPIN the RIPPLE Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Ahhh I remember those younger days! Good stuff there.  Cheap drunk

SIPPIN the RIPPLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:31 pm

I personally haven't followed too many gurus or intel providers till this year.  I was relying a lot more on my friend who introduced me to dinar and of course my beloved Dinar Vets with its news.  I started to branch out and check out recaps as a suggestion from my friend and started to check out other sites.  I have not followed too many crazy gurus.  I have followed a few that I think decent but throughout my journey in dinarland, I have met friends whom I share info/intel that are not in other sites.  We check and balance and we watch which gurus come close to our intel lol

Some people who in the know, prefer to be quiet and not to share publicly, afraid of the bashing and some people are willing to share the info in small circle Smile  that has been my experience with some people who were willing to share and now decided to just be quiet and only share to a few. 

Then, we have all the gurus regurgitating the news over and over again and yet.. a lot of sheeple there will eat it without thinking for themselves.. because they don't want to think and they still have hope in their dreams. 

Why some people sell most of their holdings but still hang on to small amount for just in case..? because they still have hope Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Sorry, I still don't believe any commoner knows jack.  That would be like common  iraqi's knowing what is going on in the white house,

I don't care if it is Dinar Vets or any other site.  NO ONE really knows.

Most of the gurus were just regular people who bought dinar and found themselves on a site and found a way to make money at this and have learned to exploit it for their own gain.  And other gurus are actual dinar dealers who also have exploited the dinarians.

And people all going around saying, the gurus can't help it that things change over there... bull crap. That is just the stupidest thing to say.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Also, posting articles and re stating them and giving your opinion does not make anyone an expert on the subject matter.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Great question!

Why?

Maybe because some that invested can not admit that they have been mislead and flat out lied to about what this so called investment is and following these self appointed know it all fairytale spinners and storyboard characters is their thread of hope rather than move on.  

That and stupidity.   :loki:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
I really want to know... 2245507099I really want to know... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Ponee Smile

Well .... you are in this longer than me.  My experience might have been sheltered.  I have spent my money when I studied dinar.  If I were to know then what I know now.. I would have come ahead buying dinar to pay taxes, but I consider it as a good education because I believe and no one to blame but me.  

Your experience and my experience might be different, but I know some people who have connection and not sharing to group anymore because they got bashed.  I read news, guru's made up stories, rumors and dinarian's opinions.. I take them all, I eat the meat and spit out the bones. I draw my own conclusion.  I know who blow smokes, who are descent.  I understand no one truly knows when and what rate.. what I am trying to do is to read between the lines and put the pieces together.  

I believe dinar will revalue because it's a currency and with all Iraq has... they will not keep the rate down especially they were in glory once before.  Would it revalue today..? sure I would like to but if not, I might keep it and pass it to my children and I am hoping I will see my investment comes to fruition in my lifetime.

No one pointed a gun when I buy because I am an adult and I see it as an investment and I buy willingly.. who to blame..? only myself but I don't because I see the potential.  Was I naive four years ago? yes I was but I wise up and if I don't believe in it, I would have sold and be done with it and never look back.  Knowing that I am still here, means I still believe in it Smile

Will I read guru's articles..? you bet I will, I am quite selective to who I follow.  All of us buy into this dream and hoping it comes true Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Ponee, I am just going to flat out agree with the points that you have made in this thread.

Gurus claim superior knowledge from 'contacts' and 'sources' while newshounds claim superior knowledge from articles.

Neither method has brought any legitimate benefit to dinarland as a whole

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum