Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations

Go down

Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations Empty Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Iraq is obliged to pay the cost of US operations 5D521F01-3765-4280-9E49-EAB78D40AD46_w268_r1_cx0_cy19_cw0

A new report of the Centre for Research Service of the US Congress reported that the cost of US military operations in Iraq from 2003 until its withdrawal in 2011 amounted to $ 815 billion.

The Finance Committee, House of Representatives member Abdulkadir Mohammed said Iraq is obliged to pay the US war costs where or against terrorism, adding that Iraq will bear the greatest weight of material losses in its war with the organization "Daash," expected that the Iraqi government will need to borrow from abroad to fill need of gear and weapons.

It is believed to parliamentary Finance Committee member Hamid al-Mutlaq said the US successive governments bear the negative consequences of the wars waged by the United States, calling Washington's seriousness in the purification of the country to organize "Daash."

For his part, noted security expert Ahmad Sharifi that the war waged by the United States was the cause of sunk economic and political crises at home and abroad, expressing his belief that the war on Iraq in 2003 and the previous fabricated because of faulty intelligence information.

The US Defense Department announced earlier that the average daily cost of fighting organization "Daash" terrorist totaled $ 8.3 million, and reached the overall $ 580 million in the period from August 8 to 16 October of this year, while the US military experts predicted that the cost of the war against al-Daash three billion dollars a year.

Baraa Afif
22/12/2014

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum