Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

New Email from WF DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

New Email from WF

5 posters

Go down

New Email from WF Empty New Email from WF

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Of course this was put out so they wouldn't lose employees.  Ha!

Wells Fargo sending out memo to lower level about the Dinar Scam again

Why would Wells continue send this out if we are so close???  Wouldn't it be a moot point if we were this very very close to an RV?

Fraud alert: On the rise again − Iraqi dinar investment scam
 Sub Headline
 By Anne Volz, WBR Communications
12/17/2014

Image CaptionPage Content
​As you may remember from alerts earlier this year, fraudsters are luring victims into a get-rich-quick opportunity scheme involving the purchase of Iraqi currency. This scam appears to be on the rise again. Some investors are just curious about the Iraqi currency offers, while others are convinced that the huge reserves of oil in Iraq will inevitably lead to inflated values of the dinar when the Iraqi government stabilizes.

About this scam
Fraudsters are running public awareness seminars, distributing elaborate folders of educational materials, launching online blogs, opening chat rooms, and setting up sketchy websites to hook their investors. This scam has been around since 2004 and returns from time to time. Somewhere along the way, Wells Fargo was linked into this scam, which was recently reported in the mid-Atlantic region.

Impact of scam on Wells Fargo
This threat poses a reputational risk if we don’t provide information to clients that can protect them from financial loss.

Key scam facts
Potential victims may not be aware of a few important facts about this scam:

• Iraqi dinar is not traded on open exchange markets and is not a listed security. There are no government agencies supervising its trading.
• Wells Fargo does not trade in Iraqi currency, has not previously traded in Iraqi dinar, and has no plans to do so in the future.
• Wells Fargo does not have any contracts or agreements with currency traders to service Iraqi dinar holders when the predicted revaluation occurs.
• Wells Fargo does not make recommendations about paper currency investments but does support a recommendation against speculating in Iraqi currency.
• Iraqi dinar is not sold by any banks or any other regulated currency-exchange outlets.
• There is no market for Iraqi dinar outside of Iraq.

Action team members can take
Listen. If you hear a customer mention “Iraqi dinar,” recommend that they speak to a Wells Fargo financial advisor. Also encourage the customer to conduct some independent research before investing.

• Do not provide investment advice and do not discuss the potential worth of a foreign currency.

• Notify store management if a customer is considering investing in Iraqi dinar.

• Do not open a new account for trading Iraqi dinar or any other Iraqi dinar purpose — not even for an existing customer. We must never choose sales credit over a customer’s financial wellbeing. Here’s what you might say:

“[Mr. or Mrs. Customer], thank you for your interest in a new Wells Fargo account; however, to help protect your financial situation, Wells Fargo does not open accounts for any Iraqi dinar purpose and does not recommend speculation in Iraqi currency. May I introduce you to a financial advisor to discuss this further?”

• Complete an unusual activity referral (UAR) as soon as reasonably possible if you are aware of a previously opened account that is being used for Iraqi dinar purposes.

• Notify a market support consultant (MSC) if you hear of an Iraqi dinar seminar in your area. Your MSC will work with Risk Management Services and Legal to create and distribute a communication specific to your area.

• Engage in a conversation to gather more details when a customer mentions any kind of investment opportunity. If it’s not the Iraqi dinar scam, it could be another investment scam.

Additional information
Additional information is available on the Wells Fargo Fraud Information Center. Other references regarding the Iraqi dinar scam include:

• Better Business Bureau website
• Forbes.com: “Inside The Dubious Dinar Revaluation Ruse”

Source
Community Bank – Get to Gold – Listen for the word “Iraqi dinar” – Wells Fargo Messenger, September 28, 2012

Contact
Sonja Graham, WBR Risk Management, (704) 383-????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Email from WF Empty Re: New Email from WF

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Another smoke and mirrors technique from toes dastardly PTBs trying to pretend it's all a scam. But we know that Tony has the real info about what's going on!!

SSmith was this posts on Tonys site?? I'd love to see how he explains this one to the sheeple....
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Here's a lie- They say you cannot buy Iraqi currency at a bank, or  a regulated currency exchange- Now, if that's the case, how did I buy my dinar at a Florida mall currency exchange? And how did I sell some of my dinar at a local bank here in Florida, 'eh?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Yes, BB, this was from Tony's site.  His line has always been that the banks don't want their employees to find out about this, because they would load up on Dinar and leave the bank w/no employees and that very few bank personnel actually know about this.  Which is kind of interesting because he's been telling us for years about all the training bank people have gone through, all the security brought into the bank so they would be ready for us, etc.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:34 pm

ssmith wrote:Yes, BB, this was from Tony's site.  His line has always been that the banks don't want their employees to find out about this, because they would load up on Dinar and leave the bank w/no employees and that very few bank personnel actually know about this.  Which is kind of interesting because he's been telling us for years about all the training bank people have gone through, all the security brought into the bank so they would be ready for us, etc.
I've been thinking about that since this bank crap started....if I was in any of those training classes...I'd be buying up all the dinar I can. And anyone who wouldn't do the same is an idiot. I think this fact alone pretty much shoots down all the bank talk that Tony ever talks about.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:33 am

MY LITTLE BROTHER WANTS TO BUY DINAR!!!!!!!!!!! HE'LL TRADE 1/2 SMALL BOWL OF  DOGGIE TREATS FOR 400 MILL. TEXT OR CALL BRA 549!!!!!  DAY OR NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:43 am

fraud  class action law suit get the lawyers involved
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member