Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get,

+3
Jayzze
Terbo56
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get,

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:02 pm

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, writes Adrian Ash at Bullionvault.

If you see the appeal, there are smart ways to buy, and less wise choices ways.

One popular route, enjoying record demand for the second year running, cost investors at least $113 million more than they need spend in 2014.

By early December, demand for buying silver Eagle coins made by the US Mint already hit an annual record.

More than 42.8 million Silver Eagles were produced and sold by the Mint year-to-date. That tops even 2013's full-year record. 

Silver ETF trust fund holdings have meantime held firm near record levels. Bullionvault users have also been buying silver in 2014, adding some 1.7 million ounces to the metal they own in secure London, Zurich, Singapore and Toronto vaults as well. 

Coming against the continued drop in silver prices however, some analysts think such robust investor demand is crazy. Because a small group of what the finance industry calls "retail investors" have kept pouring money into silver as it kept falling...all the way down from $49.50 per ounce in 2011 to just $14.40 in the wholesale 'spot' market at early December's new, sudden and brief five-year low.

"Will these people never learn?" you might ask.

But the value case for silver today – the fact it looks historically cheap in terms of gold, in terms of fiat Dollars, and simply as a hard asset used as money since the dawn of civilization – is only one part of the story as 2015 begins.

Growing technologies are now replacing the demand lost from photographic film since digital cameras and then smart phones began to take over at the turn of this century. On top of existing industrial silver uses, like in chemicals production, new technologies also find silver to be the truly "indispensable metal", from solar energy to silver in flexible touch-screens to RFID tags for tracking packages shipped worldwide.

Being a noble metal, silver doesn't rust or corrode. The most conductive of all materials for electricity, silver is the most reflective metal, and has the highest thermal conductivity too. And because bacteria can't grow on it, pure silver has long been used to line bottles and jugs to keep water, wine and milk fresh. Now its commonly used to fight mold, mildew and infections in timber treatments, sportswear, mens socks, hospital linen and wound dressings.

Global economic growth can thus build a solid case for silver's long-term value. But shorter-term, and for more active traders and investors, silver's price volatility also appeals today, especially starting down here near those 5-year lows. Because when silver moves, as December 2014's huge 19% rally proved, it really moves. 

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Silver-5-day-move_0

Private investors buying silver down here clearly think they've grabbed a bargain. But if they hope to sell a big spike, or plan to hold for a longer-term revaluation by the market, then 2014's record-high sales of Eagle coins from the US Mint are odd.

Because those investors gave away a huge chunk of their potential profits. An easy $113 million or more, in fact.

Individuals cannot buy straight from the Mint. The best-priced US retail price, offered by an approved distributor today, costs you $2.80 per ounce over and above wholesale spot prices.

Checking live quotes on BullionVault in contrast, private investors would have paid barely 20 cents per ounce over spot – commission included – at current prices. So they could have easily saved $113 million on 2014's year-to-date sales, way up at 42.8 million ounces.

Yes, using Bullionvault, you must then [url=https://www.bullionvault.com/help/tariff.html#Custody charges]pay storage and insurance[/url]. Because it removes the hassle of trying to care for coins (or small bars) at home. It also enables you to sell the very moment you wish, with instant settlement of payment in full, rather than trying to negotiate or shop around different coin dealers' quotes when the time comes. 

On the buying-cost savings alone meantime, the typical Bullionvault user would save so much money acquiring 500 ounces of silver, he or she would then enjoy more than 14 years of free storage. 

So, whether or not today's "silver stackers" are crazy as some analysts think, they're surely mad to buy so much silver in the form of high-cost coins. 

And that is without even touching on the issue of VAT sales tax...costing up to 20% extra...which UK and other European investors face when buying physical metal outside Good Delivery silver bars and storage.

That, to my mind, really is the definition of crazy.

Sane investors can side-step all these costs. Use Bullionvault to buy silver directly at the lowest possible charges.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty Re: BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get,

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:39 pm

It doesn't matter what they seem to think- When the dollar finally tanks, if you have bought large amounts of silver coins, gold coins, or some platinum, you'll be damn lucky to have it because very soon, a hoard for these metals will start, and sell like crazy, and then you'll pay hell, and higher prices for them- So if you can buy them now- www.kitco.com- affraid crybaby waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty Re: BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get,

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:11 pm

terbo so is chinese gold mining stocks that just secured mining rights in bagdad  oh i forgot there is no gold in iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:13 pm

That's right- Kevin and enthusiast said so- Bullshit-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:41 pm

terbo soon you might own your own rail road if the chinese are right like in chile and columbia except in iraq it will be pryite not sure of spelling but to non geologist fools gold
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:33 am

Pyrite is the correct spelling, and it is a sulfate of iron.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, 2805820865  BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, 2805820865  BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, 2805820865  BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:19 am

Yes, derived from shale and quartz-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 am

terbo the mid of month they start digging for gold anyway i just hit a gold mine a guy took rope and attached it to 2 sprinkler heads and flooded 3 apt a mini rv talk later
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 am

No way!! What a dumbass-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:47 pm

http://www.monex.com/prods/gold.html
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:49 pm

www.kitco.com-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Terbo LMAO http://www.monex.com/prods/gold.html has cheaper gold bars , you buy the silver and I get me a gold chunk
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty Gold-

Post by Royboy- Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Yep, and it was probably filled with charcoal, too, I got rid of some of that on ebay, and bought from kitco- It weighed out to the thousandth of a gram-

Royboy-

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Royboy, that was my post above- Don't know how it ended up like that!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Terbo ; your cool
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 pm

kitco.com is a good one...here are some others.

http://www.apmex.com/

https://silvergoldbull.com/1-oz-2015-canadian-maple-leaf-gold-coin

Found this for some of the Canadian folks if there are any here.

http://www.sunnahmoney.com/buyers-guide/canada/

I have a good friend in the US who busy a lot of gold coins from all over. Said to stay away from china and chinese coins because

Chinese are absolute masters at counterfeiting....
Here is some advice I got from him.

Maples come in 25 coin rolls and eagles in 20 rolls, so the maples will be more expensive, but that's generally because you are getting 5 more coins.

Pandas seem to cost the most, harmonics the least and everything else in in between... (maples, eagles and libertads etc) And forgot to mention, Libertads (Mexico) is a good way to get fractionalized silver, meaning pieces less than an ounce from a trusted / internationally recognized mint

And one last thing.... if you get into gold, the maple is more pure than the eagle, and you would have to get the US gold buffalo to get equal purity with the maple.

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 10 times in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:49 pm

From what I read silver long term will do well but it takes so much to store it.  If you are looking to keep your wealth from deteriorating I have read that gold is the better option.

JMO of course
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Goldiegirl, you are right- But until we are all set with the RI/RV, we will pay hell trying to buy precious metals, a little at a time, but Kitco WILL be my first stop-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Some people are buying now. Even one coin at a time.  Better than a 401K or stock investment.

I'm not waiting on any RV because t may never happen.... but storing money in the bank or under your mattress won't save you from what will happen one day.

2cents

:spring1:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 pm

True, but I might be gone by the wayside before that happens, and we cannot worry about what will happen- We need to worry about what IS going to happen-I would never put it in the bank or, let alone, under a mattress- I have other alternatives in mind!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty Gold,Silver-Precious metals

Post by terbo Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Hey, Goldiegirl, just where did you go? happydance :cheers: :cheers: cashingIn

terbo

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Hey Terbo, weather warming up down there yet?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty Gold, Silver,etc

Post by Terbo Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Yes, it is- 84 degrees today, and warmer for the weekend- I haven't heard from you, hope everything is ok with you and would like to hear from you, when you have the time-You got my number-

Terbo

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Well do
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, Empty Gold, Silver, etc-

Post by Terbo Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Please tell Mona I said hello, and hope she gets back here soon. She's Great people! We'll talk soon-

Terbo

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 pm

It's still cold in Canada.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Terbo wrote:Please tell Mona I said hello, and hope she gets back here soon. She's Great people! We'll talk soon-
Mona says hi back
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:21 pm

HezekiaH--- I'll send you some sun next week lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Royboy, that would be easy- Send him a gallon of orange juice, or a tanning lamp, throw some sand around, and 'voila'- Instant beach, just add vodka to the orange juice!!! LMAO! sarcastic

Last edited by terbo56 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:25 pm

I'm allergic to orange juice. It's the citric acid but I will take grapefruit juice.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:30 pm

I didn't know that- You could always mix some 'milk of magnesia', and vodka, and have a 'Philips screwdriver!  hemademe lmao BUYING SILVER makes sense for lots of reasons that lots of analysts don't get, 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Grapefruit juice has citric acid, too, so do tomatoes- question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Both are not sweet and there is no temptations to have to much of either.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum