Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank

Go down

Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank Empty Economic expert warns the government of manipulationg stocks, Central Bank

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Information / special / .. warned an economic expert safety Smesim, on Thursday, the Iraqi government to withdraw any money from the central bank stocks, saying it would lead to the collapse of a large currency Mahlah.oukalt Sumaisem told / information / that "Iraq is going through a financial crisis significant result of the decline in world oil prices, which came in a game of America and some of the Gulf states, and this is what it may spur the government to try to withdraw money from the central bank to meet the shortfall, ".utalapt" The government and the concerned authorities not to harm the financial Balkhozan the central bank because it will lead to economic and financial problems of a large and a significant reduction the value of the local currency and the collapse ".odat Sumaisem government" to calculate the budget less than $ 60 per barrel in order to avoid the drop in oil prices during the current period, "indicating that" the government activate the taxes, fees and bond offering in the market to get better public inputs of the country ".ccant many political sources announced a large deficit in the 2015 budget due to lower world oil prices and access to the roof of $ 60 during the 25 days Almadian.anthy R

Link Economic expert warns the government of manipulating stocks, Central Bank

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum