Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp

2 posters

Go down

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   Empty Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Exchanging hugs while unloading bags out of the car, they could be friends meeting up for a camping trip - were it not for their accompanying arsenal of machine guns.

They are instead believed to be the latest batch of foreign fighters who have left their homelands to join the Islamic State's horrific uprising in Iraq and Syria.

Pictured in secluded woodland, the new recruits appear to have been dropped off in the Iraqi stronghold of Fallujah, presumably to take their positions at a terror training base.

Images posted online show them taking equipment out the boot of a 4x4 vehicle while dressed causally in tracksuits and trainers. One is even holding a shopping bag.

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   23F9D7B000000578-0-image-a-29_1418310515776
New recruits: Pictures posted online appear to show the latest batch of foreign fighters who have travelled from their homelands to Iraq and Syria to join the Islamic State's bid to create a caliphate

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   23F9D7E000000578-0-image-a-30_1418310528767
Warm welcome: Pictured in secluded woodland, the new recruits appear to have been dropped off by ISIS militants in the Iraqi stronghold of Fallujah, presumably to take their positions at a nearby base

They are then seen carrying khaki ammunition vests, rucksacks and AK-47 automatic weapons to an unknown location.

The images, which appear to originate from ISIS's propaganda wing, were posted on Twitter by respected ISIS analyst Charles Lister, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Doha Centre in Qatar.

Under the photographs, Mr Lister comments: 'Jihadi tourism #ISIS photos shows "arrival" of new foreign fighters in #Fallujah #Iraq.'

MailOnline has not been able to independently verify the images.

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   23F9D7BB00000578-0-image-a-31_1418310542523
Day trippers: Dressed casually in tracksuits and trainers, with one even carrying a shopping bag, the men take equipment out the boot of a 4x4

The Islamic State has reportedly relaxed its vetting of foreign fighters in recent weeks to boost the numbers fighting for their self-declared Caliphate stretching across northern Syria and Iraq.

In an effort to weed out spies, foreign fighters wanting to join the insurgency previously needed references from jihadist groups and a background check.

The change comes as more evidence emerges from the region that Islamic State are swelling their ranks with child soldiers radicalised at military bootcamps-cum-madrasas.

But ISIS remains brutally committed to preventing anyone even suspected of wanting to desert ranks from leaving the terror group.

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   23F9D7D600000578-0-image-a-32_1418310547369
Loaded up with ammunition vests, rucksacks and automatic weapons, the men head to an unknown location

Unwilling fighters were reportedly rounded up in Raqqa, the insurgency's de facto capital in Syria, and publicly executed for trying to escape back to their home countries, it was claimed last month.

A source told the International Business Times UK the executed men, who were mainly foreigners, were killed after 'the discovery of lies'.

It has not been possible to verify the claims.

ISIS seized the Anbar city of Fallujah, parts of Ramadi and large rural areas of Anbar early this year.

The loss of Fallujah - where American troops engaged in some of the heaviest fighting of the eight-year U.S.-led war in the country - foreshadowed the later loss of Mosul and much of northern Iraq.

Recent coalition air strikes have begun to turn the tide over the last few months, with the jihadists losing ground in Iraq and only able to hold on to their positions in Syria.

But the fear of causing civilian casualties has meant that ISIS strongholds in Mosul, Tikrit and Fallujah have been spared much of the U.S.-led onslaught.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3LbtrYPhF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp   Empty Re: Carrier bags, hugs… and machine guns: Latest batch of ISIS foreign recruits are all smiles as they are dropped off in Iraq before heading to terror camp

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 pm

With any luck, maybe these bearded clams will step on an IED- Then you can hang one on each side of a picture window, and call them 'Curt 'n Rod'- hemademe affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum