Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”

2 posters

Go down

CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  Empty CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:00 am

The New American

by Selwyn Duke

Mocking critics have long said the CNN acronym stands for “Communist News Network.” Now they may feel vindicated. In a shocking display of reportage that many observers would characterize as journalistic fraud, the network has been whitewashing Ferguson protester violence. In fact, one New York Post writer minces no words when describing CNN’s “coverage” of the Missouri riots: Its reporters are simply “lying when they say Ferguson protests were ‘peaceful,’” she says.

Naomi Schaefer Riley opens her Post article writing, “Here’s a quiz for you folks in the media: What happens if you’re out doing ‘man on the street’ interviews but none of the men on the street fits your ‘narrative’?
If you’re CNN, you stop interviewing them.”

“Narrative,” by the way, has become a popular word the last several years. It means “story.” And you’ll hear things such as “That’s the narrative the party is trying to advance” or “His claim just doesn’t fit the narrative.” In CNN’s case, says Riley, the truth doesn’t fit its narrative.

So you get everything but the truth. CNN claims that “‘most people here [in Ferguson]’ are ‘peaceful protesters,’” writes Riley, but the network can’t seem to find any actual peaceful protesters to interview. So it instead relies on “expert” interviewees such as religious leaders to explain how a riot is actually a protest and what its true message is. Never mind that the CNN crews have often seemed to have trouble even finding a peaceful spot among the protesters to conduct their interviews. And when a car is aflame behind the professional spokesman for “the (peaceful) cause,” it does sort of detract from the “narrative.”
As to this, Riley relates a true Wizard of Oz, “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” incident:

On Tuesday night, CNN correspondent Jason Carroll was reporting, “Most of the protesting we saw in front of the Ferguson Police Department tonight was peaceful.” Then as he started trying to explain the fires burning behind him, he was approached by three of the protesters, who proceeded to get in his face and yell at him because he was promoting a “certain narrative” — the police narrative. “You don’t understand!” one screamed.
Anchor Don Lemon quickly went elsewhere, saying he was worried about Carroll’s safety. When Lemon returned to Carroll later in the broadcast and asked him what the men were saying to him, Carroll refused to say. The reporter was stonewalling because, he explained, these men didn’t “represent” the peaceful protesters who were really the story.

Neither did the “knuckleheads.” That’s how CNN correspondent Van Jones — the ex-Obama administration “green czar” who once called himself a “communist” — described the arsonists, vandals, rioters, and other assorted miscreants who have lit Ferguson on fire. As Riley put it, he urged the audience to ignore the “‘few knuckleheads’ who later became a ‘bunch of knuckleheads’ who ‘started a bunch of nonsense.’” Of course, some of these knuckleheads have torched dozens of buildings and at least as many cars; other knuckleheads have smashed windows and attacked people, including an infirmed elderly man with oxygen tanks; and another knucklehead murdered 20-year-old DeAndre Joshua assassination-style.

Further attesting to CNN’s bias, Riley points out that while the network was eager to broadcast the Brown family’s earlier call for peaceful protests, its “experts” questioned whether Brown’s stepfather’s act of standing on a car and screaming “Burn this b**** down!” was newsworthy. Some might say they cannot imagine anything more newsworthy, yet this example of a double standard has a lot of competition. The media couldn’t give enough ink to the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by community watchman George Zimmerman, with NBC even doctoring a 911 audio to make Zimmerman appear a bigot and stoke racial unrest. Yet when a black man named Roderick Scott shot unarmed 17-year-old white teen Chris Cervini to death in 2009 in Greece, N.Y., and was later acquitted of all charges, the media was wholly uninterested; it didn’t matter that, unlike with Zimmerman, Scott was a martial-arts competitor built like a linebacker and admits Cervini never laid a hand on him (this isn’t to imply the jury verdict was wrong).
Then there are the continual attacks on whites by black mobs, universally ignored by national media,

Of course, CNN isn’t the only station peddling Ferguson falsities. One example from just yesterday involved pundit Rich Lowry on Meet the Press. As American Thinker’s Carol Brown describes the appearance, “Other than Lowry, the [TV] panel consisted entirely of liberals. (I guess he was the token non-progressive-communist-liberal-Democrat that these panels sometimes feature to make themselves feel like they’re fair and balanced….)” And here were some of Lowry’s comments:

[L]et’s not pretend this particular incident [Michael Brown’s death] was something it wasn’t. If you look at the most credible evidence, the lessons are really basic: Don’t rob a convenience store. Don’t fight with a policeman when he stops you and try to take his gun. And when he yells at you to stop with his gun drawn, just stop.

At this point, fellow panelist Andrea Mitchell cut in, exclaiming “Whoa!” As Brown put it:

Before Lowry got to the end of his statement, everyone on the panel started making faces, interrupting, waving their arms around, and nearly jumping out of their chairs.
It was just that hard for them to hear the truth.

The truth. The narrative. More and more the media are giving us the latter. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain — even though he tells the tale. As Riley advised, press the TV’s mute button and block out the narrative. The Ferguson images tell you what really happened.

Link
The New American

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  Empty Re: CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:07 am

For sure CNN lies...

but it is being shown that those that started the fires etc. were not protestors at all but paid off duty cops and military inciting riots. This is what we are now dealing with.

Yet more purposeful race baiting and antagonizing.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  2245507099CNN Flat-out Lies: Calls Ferguson Rioters “Peaceful”  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum