Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -

3 posters

Go down

KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  Empty KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 am

A TNT member posted a response for the Gen 64 group in response to this rumor:

So to add to the fact that Generals64 is still around, the admin KCMana just put out a response to the rumor on Generals64 going In to exchange and here is the message:

To whom it may concern:
Myself as well as other members of our leadership group received phone calls this morning because of posts that have been put out, yet again, lying about the status of the group. Unfortunately, people still read your drivel and since you are aware of that it is your responsibility to make sure information that you put out has credibility, you should be ashamed of your self… But instead of checking facts, you do what all gurus do and post lies, Nothing that any goo Roo has posted has been true!!! No one from our leadership group has been called in. If we had our group would’ve been notified via email. Also if we had and you’re posting the whereabouts of our location you could be putting us in jeopardy, I would personally like to put my hands around your throat. I’m going to tell you what I’ve told people over and over and over, it hasn’t happened until you’re in the bank. It’s not going to happen by any date that’s given out in advance. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to grasp that small concept, no one…. I mean no one!!!!’ will ever know when this is going to happen. As far as I’m concerned we don’t know that it will happen in our lifetime, it’s supposed to have happened over and over for the last 5, 6, 7, 8 nearly 10 years and it hasn’t so it could continue on for the next 10 years or so. Yes, why not. I said it “might” not happen for another 10 years, why? look at the unrest that is occurring over there on a daily basis. They are being attacked, and they’re constantly and war there is no stability. With the lack of stability I don’t see a chance for this to occur soon. That’s just an observation and an opinion it is not a prediction in anyway shape or form.
I blame the gurus for putting out false information on a daily basis, you are destroying lives, people have committed suicide over your predictions, and even more people have spent more money than they can afford buying up a currency that may or may not ever revalue.
I also blame the population for listening to these people. At some point you people will have to grow up and start thinking for yourself. We all bought into a speculative investment, speculative! remember that word. Understand that no one is going to be able to tell you when this is going to happen and if you continue to listen to these people you deserve to be duped.
Our group doesn’t put out post anymore, because there’s really nothing to say… we told you over and over and over when we are notified we will make sure that an email is sent out to our group. There’s really nothing else to talk about. We can hash over the same things over and over but to what end? nothing changes. Everyone needs to get back to real life. Go do something with your life stop reading dinar updates they will not help you.
I truly hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and a happy new year. know that all of it will be happier if you stop listening to the insanity.
All my best, 
KCMana

TO SEE THE POST KCMANA is referring to follow this link -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t38726-general64-says-he-was-contacted-and-he-is-about-to-receive-his-money
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  Empty Re: KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:04 am

The gurus will NEVER listen to you- The have been and are still lining their pockets- They will always do this as long as the dinar is still available to sell- They are as bad as the f'n president, and he also will continue to continue with his national spiel also-They have caused more suicides than avalanches in Switzerland, and, sooner or later, they will be hung for their actions-Payback is a real beach, and they will get theirs- It's just a matter of time-But these gurus are stupid- Their brains are too small to understand their own fate-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  Empty KC MANA Calls out GENERAL64 and his LIE

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:35 am

Yep, the gurus arrogance will be their downfall!  I just wish it would hurry up and happen!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -  Empty Re: KC MANA response to the General 64 Post -

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:57 am

KC Mana is part of General 64 group.  She's the secretary or whatever.  She is the one who used to send out the monthly, then quarterly newsletters.  I think her point is they were lied about by another roo.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:47 pm

You guys know that any day someone from within the dinarland faithful attack gurus that it's a good day in my life.

I like this one. Someone established. A group that people wish they were a part of. Someone with some integrity. Someone on the inside.

Slamming Tony!

I await the transcript of today's call to see if he responds or backs off somewhat. Given his arrogance though, it would not be out of the norm for him to double down.

Thank you for sharing this one!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum