Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It

2 posters

Go down

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Empty This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:17 am

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It

earth porm

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Lg.php?ckmode=9&cb=19e98545ac&loc=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm.com%2f5-year-old-girl-snuck-baby-cow-home-cuddle%2f&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-10

Living on a farm is always full of surprises and cuddly animal friends, just ask 5-year-old Breanna who lives on a farm with her family in Pennsylvania. The little girl is lucky enough to have her very own pet cow named Izzy, but she only wishes Izzy lived inside. One day while just hanging out around the house, Breanna saw Izzy out in the cold and formulated an idea.

Breanna decided to invite her tiny heifer inside on the family porch for a good cuddle and nap. But just as soon as the two got comfortable out walks mom, Billie Jo Decker. Instantly mom sees her daughter on the carpeted floor of the porch cuddling the baby cow and starts asking questions, namely how did the cow get inside the house?

Breanna didn’t want to be in trouble for letting one of the farm animals inside, and so she was quick to come up with one lie after another in order to try and cover her tracks. Although her lies are cute, they are not very believable. Little does Ms. Breanna know, no parent could stay mad after happening upon their adorable daughter cuddled up for a nap with a sweet baby cow.

I don’t know what’s cuter, the friendship Breanna shares with Izzy the cow, or the lies this clever little girl comes up with to explain to her mother why Izzy is inside. See the heartwarming footage unravel below!

When mom first walked out on the porch she saw her little girl taking an afternoon rest with their baby cow Izzy. 

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-5

Izzy has been Breanna’s pet calf since she was born. Izzy was born in a swamp and as a result was found sick with pneumonia. Breanna’s family rescued the cute calf and nursed her back to good health. As a result, both Izzy and Breanna got a best friend out of the deal, one another.

Breanna knows she isn’t supposed to let the farm animals inside and so she immediately came up with plenty of reasons why it wasn’t her fault. For one, the door was left wide open… 

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-1

Mom continues to ask her daughter how the cow got inside, telling Breanna  she knows she must have let Izzy in. Breanna sticks strong to her made up stories, saying she was looking one way and the next thing she knew Izzy was walking right on in through the open door, without anyone inviting her. 

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-9

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Lg.php?ckmode=9&cb=7355d25eba&loc=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm.com%2f5-year-old-girl-snuck-baby-cow-home-cuddle%2f&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.earthporm

When mom still doesn’t believe her, Breanna tries to earn some brownie points, saying Izzy pooped but she cleaned it up. When mom tells her that’s not true either and there is no poop in the house, Breanna jumps to the next story, Izzy was eating stuff and she stopped her.

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-3

Even while being grilled over how Izzy got inside, Breanna asks if she can have a blanket for her baby cow… how sweet. 

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-10

With a good dog nearby, why would Breanna need to bring in a cow? Well, maybe because that cow is mooooo cute! 

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-2

Of course we believe you Breanna This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Icon_wink

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-4

In the video footage (at the bottom of post), you hear Breanna find a small cut on Izzy’s leg causing her to become rather concerned; after all she is Izzy’s favorite caretaker and doctor.

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Little-girl-pet-calf-cow-nap-breanna-izzy-13

Mom tried to get mad, but she just couldn’t, not watching these two cuties cuddle like this! In the video you can hear mom’s tone shift from almost annoyed to giggly and lighthearted, caught off guard by how adorable her daughter and baby cow are.

“Oops I let the cow in…” Check out the cute video below:

Thanks to: http://www.earthporm.com/5-year-old-girl-snuck-baby-cow-home-cuddle/

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It 2245507099This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Empty Re: This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 am

Those pictures are the bomb- Animals have the ability to know who their friends are and who loves them!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It Empty Re: This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:55 am

Super cute!!!

I like how the Mom says she is fibbing and the kid just ignores this LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It 2245507099This 5-Year-Old Girl Snuck A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:29 am

I know- Reminds me of me when I was a 'lil tyke-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum