Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi

Go down

Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi Empty Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:18 am

Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi

Mafias corruption left behind by al-Maliki threatens Abadi Image

President of the Iraqi Republic consultant engineer Sherwan Waeli revealed on Tuesday that mafias corruption has become the largest of the state. He said Waeli in a press statement that he 'does not hide that these mafias threaten Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi'. Waili said 'The recent Abadi statement in Karbala suggests that the mafias Corruption has become the largest of the state, but Aikhvi Mabdakhalh that threatened personally by these mafias' and added, 'When we hit the colony of corruption in Baghdad told us some You Tdkhalonna a third world war' in reference to the influence of political forces and personalities involved in the operations of a major corruption. He noted the Iraqi presidential adviser to 'that corruption today is the first and the last problem in Iraq, all the political, security and service problems, is the product of corruption in all its political, administrative and financial types' and called Waeli Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to continue with the same force and reveals all the files of corruption and corrupt senior officers, administrators and politicians in Iraq. Note that Waeli is part of Maliki's system where he served in his post of Minister of National Security for a period of 4 years. He says political analyst Farid al-Tai 'al-Maliki, the remnants of which deployed during eight years of his reign in the state ministries and centers of political and security decision, still do do in guiding institutions political and security of Iraq, despite attempts by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, unscrew the dependence of these centers, ministries and the effects of the legacy of al-Maliki. " He adds Tai told the network toss News' It seems that he needed more time to remove these irregularities, and therefore we are now surprised and declared to the government of al-Abadi, and behaviors and decisions that are passed deduced from the supposed path to the Government of al-Abadi. ' sees a security analyst Brigadier Khalil Amab'an all behaviors al-Maliki, the latest visit unofficial Lebanon, and his meeting with the Secretary General of Hezbollah Hassan Nasrallah involved in fighting the Syrian people, is calculated in the work box to thwart the efforts of al-Abadi to correct the situation in the political arena and the Arab relations - Iraq '. He continues torment: 'Abadi demands the removal of Maliki residue and personalities associated with it within the government and security institutions, as well as the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the demands is the other limiting Maliki movements and visits that do not pour in the interest of Iraq, and make it hostage to the Iranian decision '.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum