Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?

+2
catman
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? Empty What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 am

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? 1357

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? Empty Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 am

Professional Team SPORTS!  I do not care about Football, Basketball, Baseball etc etc etc.   I just don't get the massive idolatry of the athletes, the over paying for "playing", and the obsessive emotional fan-dom for teams. 
question

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? Empty Re: What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do?

Post by catman Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 am

I would agree with Ponee, I don't care much at all about professional team sports.  I also don't care a bit about what celebrities are doing, who is divorced, who got a DUI, etc.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vjkjv Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:40 am

I don't care about ladies' excessive makeup and crazy dangerously high shoes and handbags. My experience has been that most (not all) of the women that obsess about these things, are creating diversions to mask a shallow set of interests or talents.  I wonder how a woman would feel if she woke up next to a man who looked WAY paler than he did last night, and her pillowcases were smeared with "war paint".

Ladies, beef up the personality and what you've got going on inside your head! 

Show us the REAL you, just like your guy has to do.  It's ironic that in the animal kingdom, that the females are very plain looking, and the males have all the bright feathers, stripes and what not.

vjkjv

Back to top Go down

Post by vjkjv Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:44 am

And ditto, I also don't get emotional (obsessed/ can't miss a game) about college/professional sports. One of the many ways that the PTB keep us distracted from what they're doing behind the curtains.

vjkjv

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

catman wrote:I would agree with Ponee, I don't care much at all about professional team sports.  I also don't care a bit about what celebrities are doing, who is divorced, who got a DUI, etc.

Me either.  I have no interest in Hollywood and their "Stars".

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

Vjkjv - Very well said.  Though, I personally do like my bit of make up and a little lift with a small heel, what is most import is to enhance what is on the INSIDE.  No amount of makeup or glitzy purses and heels can fix a bad personality.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:11 pm

This thread reminded me of a song that Waylon Jennings had back in the 70's, And it was called 'Nashville Women' -'If it wasn't for the powder, the paint, and the fine toothed comb, Nashville women might as well stay home'- What is something you don't care about, even though lots of people do? 21820466
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:49 am

Kim.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:53 am

i could not care if all the gurus stopped writing in the forum since all there lies do is build false hopes and then let it rv if its ever going to happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 am

PALMER01 wrote:Kim.

Do you mean Kim Kardashian?  ME EITHER if so.  And that goes for all those appointed celebrities.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:14 am

Bingo. Oh, that too.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum