Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

HOLY @×*% They just RV'd DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

HOLY @×*% They just RV'd

+4
Jayzze
DruidTroy
Cascadian
BritishBulldog
8 posters

Go down

HOLY @×*% They just RV'd Empty HOLY @×*% They just RV'd

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Just kidding...they didn't. But I just thought it would be fun to see what everyone would do those first few days after the RV...what would be your first few purchases/expenses etc.  

For the sake of argument let's say they RV'D at $3.58.

I would immediately pay off my mortgage and any debt myself, my parents and sister have. I would then drive to the Aston Martin dealer in Scottsdale and order a brand new v12 Vanquish in dark blue...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HOLY @×*% They just RV'd Empty Re: HOLY @×*% They just RV'd

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:16 pm

I would try to contain my excitement a bit and spend money in a reasonable way.  For the most part.

My first priority would be to find a decent hotel to move into to escape my current living conditions.  It would just be temporary, but be an improvement.  For example, someone shot off 10 rounds about 50 feet from my living room last night.  I didn't detect any bullets hitting the apartment and I didn't hear any sirens that might indicate that the shooter hit who they were aiming at.  I would like to get out of this place.  Badly.

Secondly as my one indulgence, I would get a plane ticket to probably Vegas within the following couple of days to get an In-N-Out burger and to see the Penn & Teller show.  I think it's important to have one little treat.

From there, it would be primarily work to finalize my financial plan and get that in place before I start looking for a more permanent (and safe) home.

Nothing too exciting.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 pm

see I do not think anyone here would be on for a while .. much less have time to post a topic sating "holy @%# it happend" kinda thing lol

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Someone's got to do it to let the rest of us know...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 pm

i hate to be the grince of xmas but you will be very lucky to see anything  before the beginning of feb 2015
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:32 pm

WHEN this happens, we will be purchasing a modest house large enough for our offices, and for family to visit. Replace one of our 15 year old cars, not new, but a recent model, and set aside a chunk as seed money for our ministry. The rest we will set aside for prayerful investment.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HOLY @×*% They just RV'd 2805820865  HOLY @×*% They just RV'd 2805820865  HOLY @×*% They just RV'd 2805820865  HOLY @×*% They just RV'd 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:51 pm

@Jayzze wrote:i hate to be the grince of xmas but you will be very lucky to see anything  before the beginning of feb 2015
Like Kevin said...when it happens...that's all I was asking about...when it happens what are you going to do first?!?! This is meant to be a fun post...no need for any arguing or negativity
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:53 pm

no argument i just do not believe in hopum because there are many beople on these sites that cannot afford food or pay there rent but buy or donate money that they cannot  afford to based on these scumbags and thats a real pity
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:47 pm

I'll play along and pretend that silver goes from 16.50 an ounce to $50,000 an ounce.

I'd sell 100 ounces. Take the 5 million in cash (nice profit, 5 million for silver that I only paid 1700 bucks or so for). Keep the rest of my silver. Buy a couple more cars. Buy a bigger house. Take some extremely lavish vacations. Wow, seems crazy I could do all that off a thousand dollar investment, doesn't it?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:13 pm

I would probably spent half of my fortune on whores and booze............then I would probably just piss away the other half.........Just sayin.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Only you, Chevy, only you!! LMAO!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member