Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

HI EVERYONE !! I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!

+7
aksafeone
UNEEK
Cascadian
RoyBoy
Terbo56
Ssmith
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   Empty HI EVERYONE !! I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:55 am

I AM  BACK !!!  

From the moment I walked out my door, I shut off ALL electronics and technology. I did not even look at a screen of ANY KIND the past 2 weeks. I only just now PLUGGED IN. It was a wonderful respite.  I have new breathe in me and I am looking forward to re-connecting with all of you.

I have only been logged on for a few minutes so I have not had time to look around the DD house and see how things went and catch up on everything but I am looking forward to seeing what I have missed.  I guess I did not miss the RV, sigh since you are all still keeping the home fires burning. I hoped to come back and find the site deserted because you all cashed in and retired.

But, since we are all still here....

I am so grateful to everyone who gathered information, shared and posted.

I am greatly appreciative to the wonderful Mods that held the fort down and handled the issues that came up.  I was able to relax because I knew the site was in good hands.

A heart felt thank you to everyone who visited daily. 

I am going to take today to go through 2 weeks of posts  and return emails and PM's.  And get some posts up also in between.  

I have a special request.... Would everyone who became comfortable posting and sharing regularly continue to do so?  It makes for a much more entertaining forum.  The titles sure  are more diverse than if I am the only one posting.  It is a little dull if it is just the Ponee show lol.   THANKS BUNCHES !!!!

Well, time to remove the Thanksgiving decorations and put up some Christmas... I guess the Dinar Daily home decorators forgot to come and make the switch. LOL!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!! SEE YOU ON THE BOARDS. 

HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   I_love_you_guys__by_marcella_youko-d5xcggy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   Empty Re: HI EVERYONE !! I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:15 am

Welcome Home!

:okjh:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   Empty Re: HI EVERYONE !! I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 am

Ssmith, I see that Tony did not bring in the RV before Thanksgiving like he and Winston promised.   I guess we are just going to have to settle for a very Green Christmas ... Is that what he is promising this month?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 am

I haven't listened to Friday's call, but I'd venture a guess that we probably should see the RV this weekend and be at the banks Monday, but no later than Tuesday.

Tony or someone over there did mention in a post that if it does get stalled it would be our fault.  Even though we are supposed to have a wealth manager/private banker in place, we shouldn't be asking about the RV at the bank because of security issues.  Or something like that.  Another, round and around we go, catch 22 situation.  Just doing the groundwork for another excuse for it not happening.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 am

Ahhh so Business as USUAL!  I think more things changed on my Soap - Young and the Restless than in Dinar Land in the past 2 weeks.
  :ygt:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 am

Hey, girl, it's great to have you back! I am in hopes that all is well with you and your loved ones, and with getting things back on track- Keep the faith!! :okjh: :juggle: happydance happydance
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:49 am

Thank you Terbo!  I have a better perspective now.  I don't feel as overwhelmed.  Hopefully, it carries me through the next year of "IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW" drama.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflakes Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:22 pm

:awd:

Welcome Home Ponee, I hope you had a revitilizing break.

snowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Welcome back sweetie , you was missed but so glad all is better .-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Glad to have you back!   You were definitely missed

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Welcome Home Ponee -- The time sure did fly by huh?  I hope you are recharged - energized and are enjoying some peace of mind as we enter the holiday season -- Glad you are back and looking to feel your positive energy rub off on all of us and get us through !!

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Welcome Back!  Missed you!  Good to see your shining self again.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:50 pm

:loki:
Welcome back Ponee, missed you. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Thanks Everyone for the WELCOME HOME !!  It is nice to be back with all of you.  If I couldn't come back to an RV, at least I have you guys to come home to !  Sometimes, there are things more valuable than the  old dollar.... I feel wealthy in friendship. 

As BillyG says, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas !!!  Are you ready to break out your Christmas avatars? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:30 am

Welcome home Ponee. So happy you refrained from even turning on any electronics, shows you wanted and got the rest you so richly deserved. Again welcome back.  HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   2243815925

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:43 am

Good Morning and Welcome Back My Friend! :ygt:
Glad you are back and Recharged!!!!

HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...HI EVERYONE !!  I AM BACK & READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!   7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 pm

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! PONEE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU WHEN YOU GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 pm

YEA!!!!!!!!!!! PONEE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU WHEN YOU GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:20 am

I miss you guys TOO!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum