Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader

2 posters

Go down

Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader Empty Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Friday, 05 December 2014

Shafaq News / The security and defense committee in Parliament expressed its support for the measures, which the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces , Haider Abadi has started to restructure the Ministry of Interior and a series of changes in senior leadership along the lines of what is happening in the Ministry of Defense, while demanded Abadi to commit to the constitutional contexts about this file.

The committee’s member , Hoshyar Abdullah told “Shafaq News", that "The Ministry of the Interior is on the verge of an important and significant stage in all provinces represented by holding the cleared areas from ISIS militants to ensure that they won’t return to them," adding that "the task is important and large need to string changes and measures to ensure its success ".

The Prime Minister's office said two days ago that it has dismissed 24 leaders from the Ministry of Interior and referred them to retirement and the appointment of new officers, in order to restructure the security forces and make them more effective in facing terrorism.

Abdullah explained that "the decision to refer 24 high-ranking officers in the Ministry of Interior to retirement and the appointment of replacements for them comes as first steps to the process of military reform in the country and address the failures that occurred in the past."

Abdullah pointed out that "Abadi is demanded at a later stage to adopt the constitutional contexts in the issue of the appointment of the new leaders in the defense and interior ministries by providing names to the parliament to vote on them on a permanent basis “.

Abadi had early decided last month to refer ten leaders of the Iraqi army to retirement , dismiss 26 commanders and the appointment of 18 others in new posts.

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/12379-abadi-obtains-parliamentary-support-to-change-the-security-and-military-leaders

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader 2805820865  Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader 2805820865  Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader 2805820865  Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader Empty Re: Abadi obtains parliamentary support to change the security and military leader

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Wait till the investigation reveals how much these clowns also was on the take and how much they collected. This boy is really cleaning house. Hail to the New PM.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum