Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Friday Morning News, Rumors, and Crap DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Friday Morning News, Rumors, and Crap

Go down

Friday Morning News, Rumors, and Crap Empty Friday Morning News, Rumors, and Crap

Post by Horizon on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:11 am

News, Rumors, and Opinions Friday Morning
12/5/2014

0 Comments

Stage3Alpha:

R.V. / GCR December 5, 2014 at 9:32am    $Index 89.35

EXOGEN > R.V. / GCR    RECORD HIGH!!!!   HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????????  (HINT HINT)

Springs > EXOGEN It's been that way for the last 24 hrs. Great and awesome news! Is it going to hit $90 today or close to it.

Pole R. Bear > EXOGEN Driving up the value in prep for the devalue caused by the GCR?!?

EXOGEN > Pole R. Bear   CORRECT

R.V. / GCR >  Good morning….. word of the day is "Delirium"

Dinar Updates:

[Poppy3] - WE ALL KNOW THEY MUST HAVE A RATE BEFORE THEY CAN IMPLEMENT THE HCL. THEY HAVE PUSHED VERY HARD FOR SEVERAL YEARS TO COMPLETE IT.

I CAN’T IMAGINE THEY HAVE SPENT ALL THIS TIME REACHING AN AGREEMENT AND ARE NOT PREPARED WITH EVERYTHING ELSE SO THEY CAM IMPLEMENT IT WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS OF THE AGREEMENT.

TIME WILL TELL BUT IT WILL NOT BE LONG IN MY BOOK.

Q: [Can you explain what is going to happen to all the bills that we have now...because of the 10K new ones...and eventually the 25K ones? Will we need to exchange our old for the new before we can exchange for the dollars at RV time?]

BGG I doubt it...ours are in so much better shape it won't be hard to verify them - is my current opinion.

TNT:

Iko Ward:  Forex broke out of gate this am with the widest spread ever. Dinar is in play, especially in Us market. Hold onto your hats, kids, we're going for a ride…..Forex just polled down to 1134 @ 0.000 change. Bumpy ride. Bumps are good.

Iko Ward:
Forex is the only legit source besides the CBI… all it can do for us right now is indicated activity….. However, a 4% change is significant

Joedirt:
all the other currencies on the chart have minimal changes...just the iqd has the major change

Iko Ward: Joe..yahoo is delayed. But The good news we should all be concerned about is the sudden activity

KTFA:

PAPPA-J » December 5th, 2014, 8:44 am 

Family, JUST FOR GIGGLES!!!!!

THERE HAS BEEN MUCH SAID ABOUT TIME FRAMES AND THE PROGRESSION IN IRAQ, ALL WARRANTED OF COURSE!!!!

THE NEW PM SEEMS TO BE A MAN OF HIS WORD NOT TO MENTION A 30% + REDUCTION OF REVENUE FROM OIL! SOOOO WE SEE THEM NOW IN A HURRY TO GET THINGS DONE THEIR PLAY MONEY IS GONE AND ABADI HAS CUT OFF MOST OF AVENUES TO STEAL FROM THE TREASURY. GOOD INCENTIVE HUH????

FOR A LONG TIME THERE ARE THOSE OF US THAT HAVE FOLLOWED THE ISLAMIC AND GREGORIAN CALENDERS WATCHING HOW THE DATES HAVE BEEN INTERCHANGED TO CREATE CONFUSION TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ. THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY SUCCESSFUL WITH IT IMO. THIS BRINGS ME TO A PATTERN THAT I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING……

ISLAMIC: THIS PAST WED. WAS THE 10TH
GREGORIAN : THIS PAST WED. WAS THE 3RD

ABADI SAID HE WANTED THINGS DONE BY THE 10TH---- HUM--- WHICH 10TH? IMO ---ISLAMIC ,REMEMBER HE WAS TALKING PRIMARILY TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE DID THEY TELL US THE DIFFERENCE OF COURSE NOT!!!! WWWWEEEELLLL STAY WITH ME!!!!

COULD IT BE THAT HE WAS ALSO TALKING TO THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT THE GREGORIAN 10TH ------ YUP!!!!!! DON'T BE CONFUSED

FRANK26 AND TEAMS HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THERE WOULD BE 5 TO 10 DAYS NEEDED TO WORK THROUGH THE SEQUENCES FOR THE RI/RV. THEY HAVE ALSO BEEN OF THE OPINION THAT IT WOULD BE IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT WITH HISTORICAL PRECEDENCE FOR A THURS. MORNING THRU MID AFTERNOON .

LOOK AT YOU CALENDER -GREGORIAN- WED. THRU THURS. ----8 DAYS--- MAKES ME GO HUUUMMMM

WE JUST SAW ARTICLES ABOUT OUR SEC. OF STATE BEING OVERWHELMED BY ABADI'S SPEECH TO NATO----- HE SAID IN THAT SPEECH IRAQ IS NOW SAFE AND SECURE!!!!!!!! ( THANK YOU US MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER OPERATIVES!!! WELL DONE GENTLEMEN !!!!!!!!)

NEXT QUESTION TO YOU-- WHAT DID SHABBS SAY WHAT WAS NEEDED TO DELETE THE ZERO''S ----- STABILITY AND SECURITY ....... AS FRANK WILL SAY....... TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY QUESTION IS--- DID KERRY GIVE IRAQ THE KEYS TO THEIR SHACKLES BECAUSE OF THIS NEW REALITY??? THINK SO I DO, I DO ,I DO

( btw-waitin for it to rv --- i agree with you that the national reconciliation meeting is long since over otherwise the agreements between erbil and bagdad would not have happened)

WE SEE SOMETHING ELSE THAT COULD BE LINING UP WE GET ANOTHER 3 DAY HOLIDAY OUT OF THIN AIR IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SEQUENCE OF DAYS ISLAMIC 10TH/GREGORIAN 3RD--- ISLAMIC18TH/ GREGORIAN 11TH. WHY DO I MENTION THIS--- F26 AND TEAMS HAVE TAUGHT THAT SHABBS WANTED A HOLIDAY FOR EASY TRANSITION ---- WELL YOU SEE IT JUST LIKE I DO. NOW ARE YOU GOING HUUMMM ALSO??

( btw--- where is shabbs? in bagdad working with the cbi according to f26 imo putting all the dots on the i's and croossing all the t's)

FAMILY I WAIT JUST LIKE YOU DO AND MY PRAYERS ARE THAT THIS RIDE ENDS PRESENTLY , NO I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE IS ANY SPECIAL INSIGHT JUST A SEQUENCE OF EVENTS THAT SURE HOLD GREAT POTENTIAL IMO---

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE A PIECE OF CONVERSATION THAT I HAVE HAD WITH WITH Z AND A FEW OTHERS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! BLESSINGS, PJ

Aggiedad77:  
Good Morning Pappa-J....whoa...that is quite a bit to digest so early in the morning.....and right in the middle of my oatmeal to boot.

However, I will go on record saying that I am AGGIEDAD77 and not only do I agree with this post, but I support its premise.....

Great thoughts....thanks for awakening from your slumber and sharing with us. I agree the calendars can be a very confusing thing, especially when one has to bounce back and forth between them.....makes you start to wonder WHO is on second....or is that WHAT.... All laughing aside.....thanks again for this.    Aloha     Randy

Friday Morning News, Rumors, and Crap Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Friday Morning News, Rumors, and Crap 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum