Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Question about options/reserves/layaway? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Question about options/reserves/layaway?

Go down

Question about options/reserves/layaway? Empty Question about options/reserves/layaway?

Post by livingintheloop69 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Hello guys, saw this question asked on another forum and was curious to the answer but nobody was able to provide one.

If you buy an option and the Dinar were to revalue can you use your newfound wealth or the funds from the option to pay off the option or do you have to come up with the cash to buy the physical dinar you have the option to buy?

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question about options/reserves/layaway? Empty Re: Question about options/reserves/layaway?

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:13 pm

You have to buy it with cash,for physical dinar- That would be like going to an auto dealership and saying,'Ill take that new car, and pay you when my settlement comes in- It does NOT work that way- Hope this helps-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question about options/reserves/layaway? Empty Re: Question about options/reserves/layaway?

Post by livingintheloop69 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:28 pm

@terbo56 wrote:You have to buy it with cash,for physical dinar- That would be like going to an auto dealership and saying,'Ill take that new car, and pay you when my settlement comes in- It does NOT work that way- Hope this helps-
Cool, thats what I figured, if for no other reason than dealers probably write contracts to favor them and if someone can't come up with the cash to buy the dinar then the dealer gets to keep it.

I'm not a big fan of reserves but heard alot of people lately saying I'll just use my new money to buy my reserve and figured most likely someone would initially have to come up with the money to purchase the Dinar.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Exactly- They do keep your money- A friend of mine couldn't get the cash for a layaway fast enough, and lost it all, and twice, at that!!- Don't EVER do this stuff-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Well Smile 

I did it for education and see how it works.  I bought reserve through DT.  I sent in my 10% down payment and I have 30 - 60 days to send the rest.  But if you can't pay your order in full in the time frame given,  they closed my order and sent me dinar in the value of the money I have paid them.  

So,  if your order for reserve is already in the going, they will fulfill the order, exchange your dinar to the exchange rate and deduct the amount you owe them and send you the check for the balance.

If you don't have reserve, you can't buy on reserve once it rvs.  You can buy and pay your dinar with new rate.

Last edited by Nadita on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:41 pm

That is,IF you have reserves- Some dinar companies will not do that- cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Yes, if you have reserve that is already in place.  If not, you can't put reserve once it rvs, you can buy at a new rate.

Last edited by Nadita on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 pm

That is right! Question about options/reserves/layaway? 2834342768 Question about options/reserves/layaway? 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm

I wonder what ol Ali is up to now since he turned everything over to XOA ? I tried to email him and no response.   mmmmmmmmmmmmm
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Probably on vacation- He's got more money than Maliki-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:16 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrr
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:20 pm

I know- Anyone that has all that money, and more than us, sucks- Question about options/reserves/layaway? 1656125192 Big NO-NO Mad Mad Mad Mad cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Well... they just opened two more stores where you can walk and buy any currency.  They have 7 stores in July and now 9.. I say somebody is preparing for something to handle the clients.  The store I go to is not that busy at least whenever I am there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Nadita; XOA?
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Yes XOA.. now they have 9 stores across US.. go figure.. they open one in Kansas City and Tennessee... they have 7 in July - 2 in FL, 3 in CA, MN, NV

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:42 pm

TY, Ali said he would have 11 branch's I  think when the time was right and Roger of Dinar Daddy was suppose to run the Utah branch for him . We wait and see
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Yes.. they place them strategically Smile  you can go to Kansas or MN to exchange if you choose to go that route.. I have asked them questions about their locations Smile  Dinar Trade merged with Dinar, Inc in Florida and change their name to XOA

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Mn is my closest TY Lets bring in the new Year calling and planning lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Roy Smile

I like planning for the New Year but can I have a very Merry Christmas?

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Sorry, IMO I just do not see it happening that fast, I'm hoping for Jan- March and wish it was next week. They still have a lot to do yet, But the new PM is really shaking things up over there. We will see ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 pm

And yes , You should have a very Merry X-mass, Remember the birth of one solitary man and the blessings we have in friends and family, our faith, and the blessings we will soon see ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:58 am

Royboy Smile

You mean Jesus? He is lover of my soul and yes I remember Him and in fact I talk to Him everyday Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 am

Nadita ;-) You got it !
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum